Arby's - If you're a nasty, miserable creep, Arby' s has a job for you!

Posted on Saturday, June 21st, 2008 at 9:48am CDT by 05a1df4e

Product: Arby's

Company: Arby's

Location: University Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL, 33024, US

On the evening of 6/20/08, I had a bizarre and extremely unpleasant experience at an Arby's restaurant. I used the drive-thru at about 11:30 PM, and my kids and I ate in the car. When we were ready to leave, I put all of our trash back into the bags in which the food had been served, and left the vehicle to throw it away.

I discovered that nowhere on the property was there a trash can, so I approached the restaurant door; I could see three crew members inside sitting around and laughing with one another. I tried the door, which was locked, and called through the glass, asking about where I could put the trash. I was ignored, so I neatly folded the tops of the two bags closed, and left the two bags carefully against the corner wall where they wouldn't be blown around and easily could be disposed of the next day.

Moments later, one of the same crew members who had ignored me now opened the door and launched into a string of horrible obscenities ("Fuck you! Pick up that fucking trash!"). I calmly explained that there was no proper place to put the trash, and I was told that "I should take the fucking trash home with me." Ultimately, I ended up walking to the back of the restaurant, in the dark parking lot, and placing the trash in the store's dumpster.

While it is only mildly aggravating that one of their stores isn't equipped with the most basic piece of restaurant equipment imaginable (a trash can), I am absolutely stunned by the attitude and behavior of the Arby's staff. There may not be a more hostile and inappropriate crew working in any fast food establishment in America than the pathetic group of future felons that Arby's employs in Pembroke Pines, Florida.

Although I've enjoyed Arby's for more than twenty years, I will never again visit any of their locations, and most certainly not with my children, who are still asking about "why those crazy people were cursing at us last night."

My advice to Arby's customers: bring a can of mace or pepper spray with you on your next visit so that you can defend yourself against their staff.