Acer America Corporation - Acer Computer Trouble

Company: Acer America Corporation

Location: 333 West San Carlos Street Suite 1500
San Jose, CA, 95110, US

URL: http://www.acer.com

I bought this computer March 14, 2008. I have been having some major problems with it having to do with accessing web sites, downloading pictures, on web sites, downloading adobe, etc. I contacted the company techs and they said to do a system restore, after that a complete system recovery which you do without any disks. Nothing worked. I called them back and they said I had to buy a disk for $30 which usually came with the other brands of computers I have bought to over the years to do a system rcovery with disk. I am sorry to say the salesman at Radio Shack was very wrong. Acer is not one of the best to buy. I have had Dell computers Gateways and the computer I had bought through AOL service. This computer has given me the most trouble and with it being pretty well new.

e5f24c72, 2008-12-26, 05:15PM CST

Did you ever get a satisfactory outcome from Acer? I've got the same exact issues with no recovery disks.

f73aff48, 2010-04-18, 05:06AM CDT

Good day!

Sir! Acer have a technical support site, that where you can download the system restore program of the Acer Brand. Give me the Acer Model and i will give you the download site for you.

^_^