Bikepartsusa.com - BikePartsUSA

Product: Bell helmet

Company: Bikepartsusa.com

Location: Oakland Park, FL, 33334, US

URL: http://www.bikepartsusa.com/

I ordered from this retailer's website three weeks ago and have not received my entire order. They have not communicated that there would be a delay and they rarely answer their phones. When I have been fortunate enough to reach them they appear disorganized and do not follow up with the reason for the delays or with a data that I should expect to receive my purchase. I am very dissatisfied with my experience with them.

c75f9b86, 2008-07-09, 08:29PM CDT

Bikepartsusa, item was back ordered and the customer notified via email. Customer called two weeks later and we explained the situation. He no longer wished to hold the B/O and a credit was issued same day. We do apologize as we switched toll free providers and what was a 1 day delay turned into a 2 week ordeal

3490c12f, 2008-07-25, 08:56AM CDT

Based upon my recent experience with BikepartsUSA, I'm not at all surprised. They have email addresses listed on their "Contact Us" tab but they can't manage to respond and when they did manage to acknowledge they received my email, they didn't answer the question I asked which was, was my item shipped yet and which carrier was used. Apparently my item was shipped, but I don't know which carrier has it. And I'm really wondering when said carrier might deliver my item.