Defective Merchandise

Product: 3 T. Shirts

Company: Not Available

Location: Flea World
Sanford, Fl, US

I guess it's true you get what you pay for..There's a Vendor in Flea world a little Woman who sells t shirts..they seem like a great deal..she has mostly Florida shirts, kids shirts and a few concert shirts..3 for $10..6 for $15 those kinds of prices..to our amazement we found 3 Cher 2003 concert shirts 3 for $10..so we bought one each for us and one for a Friend of ours...they are black and have Cher on the front and two more Cher pictures on the back..once we got them home I washed them..we can't wear anything new without washing them first due to allergies..so I turned them inside out to protect the pics..and washed them on a gentle cycle..I gave my Partner one to give to our Friend she came back and said it had holes in the sleeve (they appeared to be the kind where someone tore off the tags and damaged the shirts) so she handed me back the shirt and I handed her a different one..(we bought two xl..I wear a large) but the second xl had 3 holes as well only smaller..mine did not have any holes that I could see..luckily I was able to repair the holes in the one shirt, they are not noticable unless you know where to look..our Friend loved her shirt and decided to just cut off the sleeves where the holes were..we have bought shirts from Flea world in the past from a different vendor and had no problems..we will not buy anymore shirts from this one though!! But if we do decide to buy from her again I will inspect all we buy and point out the holes to her..People should inspect what they sell..we also bought a knock off of the hands free can opener "One Touch" from a as seen on tv vendor..it was a piece of shit..never worked right then stopped working completely..we went to Target and found the real thing..we lost $13 on that sale, but it taught us a lesson!!

c458eec9, 2008-08-26, 12:37PM CDT

Since posting this complaint I later found more holes they actually looked like acid burn holes they riddled the bottom of the shirt so I made it into a cut off shirt..I did find two more on the top I had to repair..

c458eec9, 2008-09-02, 11:30AM CDT

Eeverytime I wash my shirt I find new holes..I have to throw away my shirt..

c458eec9, 2008-09-17, 09:51AM CDT

Turns out the "One Touch" I purchased at Target was returned as defective Target took me for about $22..I will shop at Walmart from now on! Our next "One Touch" will come from CVS!

c458eec9, 2008-10-07, 02:33PM CDT

Well, my shirt is on it's way to the dump..after failing at repairing the tiny acid holes on the bottom I made it into a cut off shirt..then holes began appearing around the neck line and underarm area (I actually found that hole while wearing it out to eat) I noticed the others after I washed it for only the second time as I went to turn my shirt inside out to fold it my hand actually went through the back of the shirt..my temper exploded and I ripped it the rest of the way then threw it in the garbage..next time I see that rip off artist at Flea World I'm going to tell her what I think of her and her cheap crappy merchandise!! I also heard from a Target Rep and she had the nerve to actually say it's past your return date limit sorry, but come again! I informed her in not so nice words I would never shop at Target again!!