Eclipse Property Solutions - Eclipse Property Solutions FRAUD or SCAM

Company: Eclipse Property Solutions

Location: 9150 49th Street N., Suite J&K
Pinellas Park, fl, 33782, US

URL: http://www.epsproperties.com/

Has anyone been contacted by a company named Eclipse Property Solutions Located in Florida, that offers to market your land for a set fee of $1498.00? I was contacted by a very high-pressure salesman (Mr. Roberts) and listed my property with them and was charged 1498.00 i am a elderly widow that did not need the property anymore, and since they told me my property would sell in 60 days and get 400,000 for the lot, I decided to give it a chance. Now almost 6 months have gone by and they always tell me the same thing No serious offers yet but we will contact you when the offer is on the table After doing some checking the company has many complaints with the Florida State Attorney so if you are thinking about list dont all the want is your money from your credit card and you will see nothing in return, as you know the market for land is not good, so if the tell you the property will sell, it wont anytime soon. Has anyone else has had a similar experience.

aa588b78, 2008-08-29, 02:05AM CDT

Who are you? WE never guarantee a sales date. As you know, we use a recorded line and give the recording number to you and is also on your contract. the recording states that there is no gaurantee on a price or time frame. also that you authorize the one-time marketing /advertising fee. you also must repeat your payment information to us on the recording, name, credit card number,expiration date as well as the cvv2 number. you know exactly what the money is for and agreed to all the terms or WE DO NOT PROCEED TO CHARGE THE CARD NOR MARKET THE PROPERTY. At the end we give you the 8 digit recording number and when you receive your agreements in the mail. the recording number is on the bottom of it. You should have sent back a agreement signrd and dated and the other is a copy for your records. It is also stated to you that we need a signrd agreement before we bring any offers to you. Since you won't tell us your name or what property you own..how can we really address this. As a matter of fact..how do we know you are truly a client!!!!!

a5f0adbb, 2009-01-23, 10:55AM CST

It is truly shameful and disqusing how this country had allowed soo many illegeal companies to take advantage of the consumers. If the corruptions, and illegal practices were not soo high we would not be in to the positions we are here today. Mam I advice you to seek a lawyer and sue them for moral damages.

90ac1369, 2009-10-30, 06:11PM CDT

He must have a record of the charge to his credit card showing some entity related to you.

They are pressuring me. In 42 years of business trading some pretty high value never has the seller been asked to put up a deposit.

7723283c, 2009-12-09, 05:29PM CST

Hmmm, I just got a call from a guy named Val at the same place trying to sell my time share. He supposedly has it 'sold' right now.... All I need to do is send in $800. Not doing it but just to let you know, YES, these people are asking for money up front!

d14e491c, 2010-02-03, 09:58AM CST

YES I HAVE AND WAS TOLD THEY HAD A BUYER FOR MY PROPERTY, I WAS TOLD ONCE I SIGN THE CONTRACT AND SEND IT BACK,BUT AS YET I HAVE NOT SIGNED AND SENT IT BACK.I TRY TO REACH THEM BUT NO ONE IS AVALABLE TO TAKE MY CALL I LEFT MESSAGE.SO P CALL THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY NOT TO PAY THEM.I BET I WILL HEAR FROM THEM KNOW

dcd74a15, 2010-02-12, 09:59AM CST

I have been asked to give my credit card # over the telephone to pay the state fees for the timeshare the agent has found a buyer for. I said that I would prefer to see documents first. Am I doing the right thing? Why would I pay state fees without paperwork?

d5124afb, 2010-05-10, 11:13AM CDT

just asked for 751.00 to get the ball rolling to sell my timeshare. with me getting a cashier's check of 21,450 in the next few weeks. now all i need is your mastercard number PLEASE. YEA RIGHT. HELLO............UP FRONT FEE? I THINK NOT.

9832c35a, 2010-08-09, 05:09PM CDT

I have been contacted by a salesman named Peter Lanore. Offered me an inflated doubling my original purchase price. Used the urgency tactic to get me to pay. A month later all phone numbers given are disconnected.

The only recourse i have is to report the scam to my credit card company. There is fraud protection. We'll see.

7243d5d7, 2011-08-18, 10:46AM CDT

HELLO,

I have some great info on this company. You are right there numbers are disconnected and they knew they were going out of business too. they were down to no employees except for the 3 scamming owners. They have had so many complaints and so many charge backs (repaying customers beacause the credit card companies made them)they had closed there office and put it up for sale and were working from home. They were basically getting the last few customers they could , scamming people out of this up front fee beacuase BIG SURPRISE they are under federal investigation and state investtgation by Floridas Attorney Generals Office. They disolved there LLC in Pinellas county Florida around 7-26-2011, it can be looked up on the clerk of the courts website. Also they Shut there website down and it is unveiwable @ this time epsproperties.com was the website and you can google them and see they had a website but the link just says website cannot be found. Also here are the contact numbers ...PLEASE anyone who has been scammed please call and file a report the attorney generals office knows them by name when u call , but the more complaints the more likley they could go to jail where they belong for fraud and scheming to defraud people. There is a website showing the active investigation and it too can be googled and found by just searching there name but here is the link http://www.myfloridalegal.com/lit_ec.nsf/timeshares/C26597C32836464F8525775F006FA976 and here are the phone numbers Tallahassee Florida Attorney Generals Office Timeshare Fraud 1866-966-7226 and the local Tampa Office of the Attorney General Economic Crimes Division That has the case is 813-287-7950 they too know them by name and are very eager to hear complaints about them. Please help in shutting these people down in an economy like this they should be ashamed of taking money from people and not providing any kind of service just basically stealling and getting away with it a total scheme to DEFRAUD people it is a total shame.. Thank you I hope this helped and PLEASE CONTACT THE ATTONEY GENERAL.