T-Mobile - T-Mobile Experience

Posted on Wednesday, June 11th, 2008 at 11:18am CDT by fd5cc1e2

Product: Cellular Phone Service

Company: T-Mobile

Location: Colorado Springs, CO, 80920, US

We recently purchased the T-Mobile Service. I have spent more time on the phone with their support folks than with the people I bought the plan to communicate with.

They started by selling me the service and telling me I was getting more than I did. Much to my surprise when I got a bill for over $300 when it should not have been more than $100.

I have yet to get more than 2 bars on my phone anywhere in the city, and half the time it says searching for network. I would understand if I was in the middle of nowhere. I have called them several times on that, before my trial period was up. They told me to give it a few days that they were having problems in the area. Now I am out of my trial period and the service still is terrible. I have called them several times since and was told I would receive a call from the engineers. Nothing. I have on several occasions had to use a land line phone to call in as I couldn't get a signal or if I did I got cut off shortly after dialing the call. I continue to get complaints from customers that are unable to reach me, and they don't even get sent to voice mail half the time.

Last night we got a letter saying that they will not honor the mail-in rebate that was promised to us when we signed up for the phone.

I never had this type of experience with my last provider, I wish I could go back.