Premier Properties - Premier Properties of Reno behaves unethically

Company: Premier Properties

Location: 5250 Neil Road, Ste. 100
Reno, NV, 89502, US

URL: http://www.premierpropertiesnv.com/

I rented a house represented by Premier Properties and picked up the key from the tenant. Premiere Properties charged me a re-key fee of $70 though the home was never re-keyed. They have refused to return the money owed me for the false charge and cannot provide a bill from a locksmith for the re-key anyway.

The property manager missed the first appointment for my walk through causing me to get up very early and to have to drive a long way to the appointment. We re-scheduled and did the walk through and she said everything was fine. They then withheld $121 in extra fixes and surcharges I wasn't informed of at the walk through or thereafter, plus the $70 re-key fee. I was also charged a fuel surcharge though I spent gas money to make it to two walk throughs! They just hold your deposit money ransom and ding you whatever way they want. I find this very unethical and greedy, especially for making money off of tenants for false charges.

cb544b04, 2008-07-23, 04:10PM CDT

well although i never rented before moving to kansas my husband and i thought it would be easy to move into a brand new home. and then things just didn't seem like the house was built to a tee. nails starting sticking out ot the house and then our a/c broke and then whenever we would call and let them know we had to call one number to get to another person and so on and so on so now that our lease was up we got our stuff and moved out i just hope nobody ever has to deal with them. it's not worth all the headaches.