iMediaPro

Company: iMediaPro

Location: Unknown
Unknown, Ca, Unknown, US

URL: http://www.imediapro.com/

As a new real estate salesperson I attended a free seminar on increasing real estate sales. Unfortunately I bought a $5,000 package from iMediaPro last July (207) and then our local market crashed as it did in most of the US. I immediately and persistently asked for a refund of my money as the company had not yet undertaken the expense of creating my multimedia business card. I continue to ask for a refund and have yet to receive a reply. However, Stephen Anderson, CEO of iMediaPro continues to send me e-mail solicitations! I admit that I got excited about the product and "jumped the gun" while attending the seminar, but the truth is that I cannot afford the package. I have told Mr. Anderson repeatedly the hardships my family is going through and how much we really need that $5,000 refund. Deaf ears.

64003a14, 2008-07-07, 12:38PM CDT

It would certainly be helpful if this person would sign their name. Being incognito with no way to reply or for iMediaPro to review for 2 sides of a story is certainly not any way to get this resolved.

64003a14, 2008-07-07, 12:40PM CDT

How about giving us your name so we can review your complaint. There is always 2 sides to a story and we would like the opportunity to see if your complaint is valid.

8cd93b60, 2008-08-20, 09:23PM CDT

I will buy your franchise from you for $2500. Contact me at 224-234-3348. My name is Phil. Thanks.

ps. Its not there fault the economy has hit a brick wall.

3badbb2b, 2009-06-25, 10:38AM CDT

You had buyers remorse and you expect the vendor to refund your money?

Did he put a gun to your head to make you buy?

Get a life. Learn how to eat your mistakes instead of whinning about it.