- Appliances, Equipment, Tools
- Arts, Crafts
- Building, Construction
- Business, Finances
- Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles
- Clothing, Shoes, Apparel
- Computers, Software
- Consumer Electronics
- Delivery, Moving Services, Storage
- Gambling Games
- Games, Gaming Consoles
- Government, Police
- Health, Beauty
- Home, Garden
- Internet Services
- Jewelry, Watches
- Job, Career
- Kids, Baby
- Law, Civil Rights
- Magazines, Newspapers
- Nature, Environment
- News, Media
- Online Scams
- Online Shopping
- Pets, Animals
- Products, Services
- Public Transportation, Taxi
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, Bars
- Scam Contests
- Society, Culture
- Sports, Recreation
- Stores, Shopping
- Travel, Vacations
- TV, Music, Video
- Unauthorized Charges
- Unsolicited Phone Calls
- Wedding Services
WALMART - WALMART'S VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS
Posted on Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 at 3:46pm CDT by a154301c
Category: Law, Civil Rights
WAL-Mart As a Criminal Enterprise
Parents should warn their kids before entering Wal-Mart to get a bargain! This is the most diabolic place in the entire continent, and your kid might get much more than you bargained for: A Criminal Record. The humiliation that he would suffer as a result of a $2.00 item would last him a life time and would set them on the way of revenge and a criminal future! Therefore, read this and tell everybody else entering Wal-Mart, that unless we change the law that makes a two dollars shoplifting a crime, while letting a man who passes a red light get away with an infraction, they should be cautious when entering Wal-Mart.
When you hear of Wal-Mart one always think of the Giant Chain stores which bring cheap Chinese made products to destroy American and Canadian productive forces, Wal-Mart destroys local businesses, destroy local communities, destroys the Unions, all in the name of providing Cheap products for us and Free Market Economy.
It never occurred to us that we would have been better off to have saved all that is good for our community, our industry, our productivity, our environment and our economy. Maybe it is time to rethink this once more!
WALMART NOW IS A THREAT TO OUR KIDS.IT is the lower middle class and bargain hunters working family??s poor who in these hard economic times go to Wal-Mart in search of Bargains. They would not know that their kids would be caught by vicious Security Guards of Wal-Mart stores all over the country and charged for shoplifting a Candy or a Chocolate Bar or a one dollar kid stuff.
In Canada the Lobby's of this vicious Giant in collaboration of corrupt politician has put a law in the book a poor kid who picks=up a one dollars candy can be charged with shoplifting and theft under $5000.00 and branded as criminal. Wal-Mart is a dedicated trap for the simply dumb, unaware and deprived kids as criminals.
The local Police in Scarborough are delighted to get the immigrant kids, arrest them, and bringing them under the Criminal Justice Control and their wide security Net, so that it may know and trace their movements later on in life.
Actually, by criminalizing and encouraging WALMART to arrest your kids the Police is entrapping everybody in a seemingly exposed easy to pick busy market, to bring their kids, with no proper warning, and go stray, get cut and get a criminal record.
This way the local law enforcement officials instead of chasing the giant Mafias that now run Prostitution, drugs, gangs in Scarborough and other part of Toronto are wasting our tax money chasing our kids and criminalizing their silly acts.
We want everybody know what happened to us in WALMART, so that everyone in the community warns their kids, either not to go to WALMART or be extremely cautious.
I would like to explore the possibility of fighting a case and challenging a 2 dollars shoplifting case which is called theft under $5000.00 dollars. I did not expose any documents. I was arrested right out side the door of Wal-Mart after opening the wrap of a 2 dollars package and carrying it in my pocket. Wrong, and no matter what the defense it is better to be none! There is no defense for a stupid action and you can not explain it away. You should tell your kid to shut up and ask for a lawyer! Whatever you do not talk and do not explain. This is exactly what would happen to your kid and you should make sure every kid entering Wal-Mart know the consequences of his dumb action in Wal-Mart.
The moment the security guys which are crawling all over notice you, because of some profiling criteria they use, being ethnic, blacks, accent, dressing etc. you would be traced and followed.
When they arrest you outside Wal-Mart all your liberties would be gone. You have no rights. You are a Criminal under arrest. They search you without warrant. They take possession of anything you might have in your pocket. The security guys are the worst scum of the earth selected from the cheapest ugliest and the most deprived ex-criminals, especially vicious about the people from their own class and ethnic backgrounds. They read you no rights. They would virtually frame you as a person who resisted arrest, refused to come with them inside the store and that is why they immediately hand-cuff you. Everything they find in your possession can become evidence used against you for some other charge. Take this seriously, as a copy of your mother??s heath card or your father??s credit card in your pocket, all are fair game.
You are a fair Game in Wal-Mart and everything would be seized and would be laid on the desk while you arte hand-cuffed. Everything would be taken out of your possession, without any probable cause by the Wal-Mart security and given to the police before I was taken to the Station. Documents were forcefully seized and pulled out from my pocket without a search warrants or my consent. Later on, on the Police disclosure Statement it would be claimed that you resisted arrest, they arrested you because you wanted to run, they manhandled and pushed and insulted you because you were trying to flee and refused to give your name!!
The law gives these criminals the right to violate the Civil Rights of people just because shoplifting under 100 dollars should have been an infraction rather than a crime! However, I challenge the manner of Arrest and would like to explain the incident as it really happened and explore any violation of my civil rights, the manner of search and seizure of my documents, and register my complaint against the Wal-Mart Security Guard, and the Police. To prove my case I hereby request the Court to provide all security Cameras record in WALMART from the time of arrest, statement of three WALMART security persons who were present at the time of arrest and also Camera record of all WALMART Video-Adios record from the time of arrest and inside the security room of WALMART.
1. I was arrested and rapidly handcuffed without resistance, as the security Cameras and two other security men who were present would corroborate. I was never advised of my rights to Council. Never was given an opportunity.
2. I was taken to the security room, shoved, cursed and pushed to seat. Then, as I objected to the abuse and requested them to call the police I was manhandled by a violent and disrespectful ex-criminal who is now Wall-Marts security agent.
3. Even if I provided my name, my hands were cuffed, I was searched. My pockets were emptied by the agent. Even if I provided my name, the Wal-Mart security took my Wallet and start searching my wallet and counts my money and takes my cards. I insisted that they should call for a Police and finally they called. All record of this abuse should be recorded as they told me the room has an audio-video recording. Everything they seized without warrant from me was lying on the desk when Police arrived and instructed them to take the handcuffs away.
4. The Police saw the bruises on my wrist and I told the Police that I am charging the agent for assault and violation of my civil rights, and he ignored. All the times my IDs and Cards were laid on the table and I told my name again to the Police man exactly as it appeared on my HEALTH CARD and he had no reason to take me to the station. He said I am taking you to the station JUST to prove your identity, even I told them the same name and provided the same identity all the time all with my date of birth and my picture.
5. While in Custody, I was immediately threaten by the Detective that he is going to keep me in jail, and when I asked again and again to consult an attorney, finally they let me talk to a defense council who said they would let me go as soon as they confirm my ID. She told me does not talk to police until you talk to an attorney.
6. When they refused to let me go, I requested again and again to talk to an attorney and they never opened the door and at one occasion a voice from a big fat detective shut back that?? if I don??t stop, he would come and break my bones. Therefore, all recorded voice/videos of conversation which record inside and outside the cell in the station would prove their actions.
These detectives are gents of oppression and the defender of corporate rights. The city of Toronto is infested with Mafia sex-traders who spend millions of Dollars to openly advertise sex trades in NOW and all other Daily Newspapers and Gangs who control Drugs, prostitution and human trades. Why the Police who viciously go after a Shoplifter in Wal-Mart do nothing about hundreds of Mafia Prostitute houses in, North York and Toronto and Scarborough!
Because in both cases the Police is on the payroll of Corporate Criminals, arrest the shoplifter to Defend WAL-MART Corporation and don??t arrest the Prostitutes because they work for Big Criminal Enterprises!
Until we take back our law enforcement agencies which are hijacked by Giant Corporations we have to warn our kids to be on guard in Wal-Mart so they won??t be caught in the Police Web that is ready to criminalize their actions.