AAA Southern New England - No Peace of MInd

Company: AAA Southern New England

Location: 110 Royal Little Drive
Providence, RI, 02904, US

URL: http://AAA.com/

I requested over a month ago that the Automatic Renewal feature on the membership I gave my son for his birthday last year be stopped. First,it was a one-time gift. Second, he had added me on as an auxiliary member to be kind. Third, when the renewal notice came it did not include the auxiliary membership renewal in the transaction. About a week later, a separate notice came requesting a payment if he wanted to keep me on his membership. Since I had already contacted AAA Customer Service to remove the automatic payment authorization, I assumed every was all set. today, the payment for my son's AAA membership was removed from my checking account. Since it is not due to August 15,I called "CUSTOMER SERVICE" only to be told they automatically took the payment two weeks in advance. What calendar are they using? July 29 is NOT 2 weeks before August 15,at least not onmy calendar. I was instructed to call yet another number in the morning and that it would take two business days for the money to credit back to my account. My son and I now agree that AAA Southern New Englandis a poor choice and we're inviting everyone we know to switch along with us. This is unacceptable treatment and a really good reason to change road service providers.