2007 - Release of Corporate discount & Vehicle Exchange amount

Posted on Monday, July 28th, 2008 at 12:03am CDT by 2b9842eb

Product: Hyundai Car

Company: 2007

Location: MGF Automobiles Ltd. 1, Jhandewalan, Faiz Road, New Delhi-110005(INDIA)
New Delhi, De, 110005, IN

Dear Mr. Chakravarty,

I have purchased a Hyundai GLS vehicle from MGF Automobiles Ltd.1, Jhandewalan, Faiz Road, New Delhi-110005 and made the final payment on 11th Jan.2007 vide receipt No 75869 with allotment NO N1203G-10173 but when I approached them for delivery of my vehicle in the second last week of January 2008, I was asked hundred questions about the status of Apparel Export Promotion Council etc they were not ready to provide me corporate discount which they have agreed and promised at the time of booking of vehicle. On the day of delivery all these problems cropped up and I me their Manager Mr. Dheeraj and he has asked me that they will verify from their HQ and after that they will release my amount i.e. 4,000/- which they asked me to deposit to take the delivery of the vehicle, which I did. Though from day one I told them that our council is being supported and promoted by ministry of textiles, Govt. of India and you can see from the website of Ministry of Textiles the status of our council, but all my arguments fell on deaf ear and I was forced to make the payment of Rs.4,000/- to take the delivery of my vehicle.

There was another offer that under exchange program they will pay a discount of Rs. 15,000/- which they said they will pay after the vehicle has been sold. I have sold my vehicle and copy of receipt & RC has been sent to them, for the last more than twenty days I had made numerous calls to them for the release of corporate discount and exchange offer amount, till date I have not got proper reply. I have spoken to Mr. Dheeraj, Mr Sandeep Mittal, Mr. Inder Pal as all the times the dealing girl Ms.Rashmi was on leave.

Last time I have spoken to you and you have told me that I should pass on your mobile No 9810613000 to Mr. Dheeraj asking him to contact you in connection with corporate discount the same information was passed on to Mr.Dheeraj, now my steno is trying to contact him but he is not picking up the phone.

I am enclosing herewith scanned copy of RC of the vehicle.

May I request you to look into the matter and arrange to release my amount.

Dr. Jai Dev Bakshi,

Joint Director(welfare),

Apparel Export Promotion Council

(Sponsored By Ministry of Textiles)

Apparel House, Institutional Area,