Burger King Store #1862

Product: Nasty customer service

Company: Burger King Store #1862

Location: 1014 Stelton Road
Piscataway, Ne, 08854, US

On Sunday, July 27, 2008 at around 2:00 pm, my family and I were there for lunch. After paying, when I saw the receipt, I realized I might be overcharged. I then proceeded to the cashier who handled my order, and she sought help from her manager/supervisor. At that time, I was not arguing or already proved them wrong 100%. I was only asking whether there might be a mistake on what I was paying since I ordered only 3 burgers (with the "buy-one-get-one-free" coupon paying for 2) and drinks. It appeared that, on the receipt, I was charged 5 burgers (by quickly looking at the quantity ordered to the left).

The lady manager/supervisor came to me, without listening to me and treated me like I was picking on her and being unreasonable, saying that I owed them couple more cents if I would like to order one more burger. I was like, "WHAT?", I did not want one more burger; it appeared I was paying for what I did not order.

She then got upset and clasped the receipt in her hand and threw it on the floor. I asked her why she just destroyed my receipt, and of course she did not want to answer me.