wilson - Credit Card Not recd. Bill 13000 - ABN AMRO BANK

Product: CREDIT CARD

Company: wilson

Location: bangalore, ka, 560001, IN

Sir,

I am getting frequent harrassment calls from ABN AMRO BANK credit card division people saying that the credit card bill Rs.13000/- not paid, while the fact is I did not recv any card.

The story goes like this: While the marketing exectuive of the credit card contacted me to apply for a abn amro gold card with a minimum limit of 100000, and documentation procedures has been completed as they advised.

after a few days i have got a msg in my mobile saying the "Thank you. your abn amro gold card has already been despatched and will be receivin by you within 7 days of time". Further i have received a call from the abn amro office about the card receipt. while in the discussion, i enquired that how much is the credit limit is offered to me. He said "it is 56000/-". I said..sorry to say..i am not going to accept this card as I am having cards with others banks and having a good credit limit, so that i do not need this card. However, while the card arrived in the office, i was on leave accordingly not accepted.

Today, i have been calling by abn amro people to pay the rs.13000/-, where i have not yet accepted/received the card.

how to handle this issue ?

Please advise.