Whirlpool Customer service, A&E Factory Service - Horrible Whirlpool Service

Posted on Friday, July 25th, 2008 at 11:25am CDT by 682e265e

Product: Whirlpool Cooktop Range RF378LXKB0

Company: Whirlpool Customer service, A&E Factory Service

URL: http://www.whirlpool.com/

I called Whirlpool (800-253-1301) to get my range fixed. They assigned "A&E factory service" to fix it and the Whirlpool associate told me that they will come with the parts so that it can be fixed in one visit. They even put me on hold to verify that A&E would have the parts when they come to my place. After 3 weeks (the day of the appt) A&E tech showed up with no parts and said that I was misinformed. He ordered the "same" parts (burner and the switch as I was told initially by whirlpool that I would need) and scheduled an appt 10 days later. Also infomed that I would get the parts directly via UPS. I did not receive the parts and called A&E. They said that it was in the process but didnt know the status. Called Whirlpool and they refered me back to A&E. No one knows the status. Its been a month sisnce I've been trying to get this range fixed. They cannot even get a customer service rep tp give me a call back!!

If/when the parts show up it would still be approx 2 weeks for a tech to show up to fix it. I wish I did not already pay for the service and would have cancelled this entire thing.

Horrible service - I would not recommned Whirlpool products to anyone. And A&E service and they customer service they are even worse.

9b9ba976, 2008-09-15, 02:57PM CDT

Hi, my name is Don and I may be able to help with your problem. I need some additional details. How would you prefer I contact you, email, telephone, or would you prefer I provide you with a contact number?