Sears - Sears dryer service

Posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 7:48am CDT by bdf17c23

Product: Sears dryer

Company: Sears

Location: Lafayette, IN, 47909, US

I had the service dept at Sears come out to check on my dryer which was reading a F44 error. After taking off the whole afternoon, he did not have the correct part to fix the problem even though we told him the error #. He ordered the part which didn't come in before the next service date a week later. We rescheduled for a Weds, 10 days after the original visit, I told the schedulers I work 40 min. away and he would have to call in time for me to get home and that I get off of work at 3:00, please come after that. He called at 1:40, already at my house, I rushed home b/c the lady said he would be back in an hour. I called again and she said he couldn't come back...another 1/2 of work down the drain. We pay good money for a lousy service agreement at Sears, they don't give a care about their customers, it's sad. I asked if the lady could take off of her job to run home for dryer service, she said no. Where is the good service we used to get from Sears? It's been 12 days and my dryer still doesn't work, hopefully, they will be out Sat, what a shame.