Sumanth Kini - Problem with ONIDA TV

Posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 11:36pm CDT by 6d7ceb75

Product: ONIDA TV 21 BLACK

Company: Sumanth Kini

Location: Bangalore, Ka, IN

I have ONDIA COLOUR TELIVSION MODEL CO21FGLU Sl No. 4066780 and on 11.07.2007 suddenly the picture went blank and i registerd a complaint on the ONDIA Website ,I got a call from one of the service centre on 12.07.2008 ELEGANT SYSTEMS - Jaya Nagar Bangalore , Mr. Singh 9880345784, 41667810 who said they will send their persons and they came and took the Chasis and then came and put it back the same nite, it was working fine but the same nite it was switching off automatically, we again called the dealer he sent the person and rectified that problem and created another problem where the screen itself has shifted and now its more than 15 days and he is not responding to any of the phone calls.. PLEASE DONT EVER CALL ELEGANT SYSTEM, JAYANAGAR BANGALORE for any of your complaints.. Such a worst service provider i have never seen in my life..

141fc57d, 2010-02-23, 12:19AM CST

Sir,

I have given complaint for Onida TV (Ultra Slim) and have some repairs. I have given complaint vide no. 10021156380912 dt.15.2.10. As per this complaint, one technician was came to my house on 16.2.10, 1.00 P.M. for rectifying the repair. He checked and clarified that there is fungs grown on the board. Hence, he recommended for repalce the particular part, I agreed for the same on payment. And the technician told that the old (repair) part would taken by him on repalcing the same with new spare.

Please clarify why I return the old part if I am purchasing the new spare on cash. Hence, I did not agree to repalce the part and return the person on the same reason. If I have to return the old part please exchange on free of cost.

And I have given another complaint on 16.02.2010 for rectying the same. complaint No. 10021156380975. Till date no body has turned up to rectify the repairs. This shows very bad example for Onida TV. Please take urgent action on this complaint.

My email address is [email protected]

Yours sincerely,