Fastlaptoprepair.com, 1hideout.com - Fastlaptoprepair.com TRIED TO RIP ME OFF!

Posted on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 at 12:07am CDT by 3b686493

Product: Laptop Computer Repair

Company: Fastlaptoprepair.com, 1hideout.com

Location: 405 S. Parliament Dr.
Virginia Beach, VA, 23462, US

URL: http://Fastlaptoprepair.com/

I sent my laptop to this company for repair and I had to call the police on them to get it back.

The owner, Jamie Steadman was uncooperative over the phone when I called inquiring as to the whereabouts of my computer after he had it for 6 weeks. This was the only time I was able to get a hold of anyone at this company. He had a bad attitude and abruptly hung up on me. He refused to give me any sensible answer as to the whereabouts of my computer.

He did NOT repair my laptop but charged my credit card $233. He finally returned my computer 7 weeks after I sent it to him and only after the police persuaded him to do so. Needless to say, It was NOT repaired and arrived back to me in the exact same broken condition it was in when I sent it to him 7 weeks prior yet he charged my card $233 and claimed it was repaired.

During his conversation with the cops Jamie admitted that he could NOT repair the computer. So he lied to me and wants money for a repair he admits that he DID NOT DO.

I was able to get my money back through the credit card company. He has since inflated the price from $233 to $325 for the repair that he admits he DID NOT DO and had a collections agency call me. He's using the collections agency as a tool to collect money he DOES NOT deserve.

Sending my computer to this company was a BIG mistake.

f1220cd8, 2009-01-13, 06:35PM CST

this customer is a lier, the machine was repaired and they did a chargeback and the cops laughed in there face, becuase who sends back a computer with without payment. they should answer the phone when someone is trying to get payment.

f1220cd8, 2009-06-17, 09:05AM CDT

is this a competitor posting this?

439d4273, 2010-05-14, 11:58PM CDT

this guy is a moron ,its obviously a competitor.

5f46ba4b, 2010-07-26, 07:32PM CDT

they ripped me off also and I am not a competitor, I am in contact with the FBI (wire fraud mail fraud internet fraud)I will continue to post