Metro Pcs - Metro Pcs doesnt give guarantee refund

Company: Metro Pcs

Location: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. PO Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360
Dallas, Tx, 75360, US

URL: http://www.metropcs.com/

Metro Pcs states on their sales papers and on their new phone boxes that if you are not satisfied with their serivice that you can return your phone and get a full refund as long as your total talk time doesnt exceed a certain amount of time. I think its an hour. Anyways so I paid cash for it, Took the phone out of course & tested it and the service wasnt as good as I was told it would be. In very important areas it wouldnt make calls at ALL! Text would not go threw either. So I took it back asap, was accepted for the refund and told they dont do cash. I would get my check for $160.00 by June 28th. Its July 22nd and nothing.. I have a feeling they are no good so I am listing in hopes they will see this and keep their word without me having to write them or go to the news station. I want my refund!

31b39cc2, 2011-01-13, 11:28AM CST

I am having issues getting a refund too for exactly the same reason - no service in my area. They never told me until I had trouble activating service that we were outside their service area. I have called repeatedly and get nowhere with their customer service representatives. I am put on hold for long periods of time and then told I'll be transferred to a supervisor which of course never happens.