King Cole Pools - King Cole Pools -- Bad Business Practices

Company: King Cole Pools

Location: 12220 Route 30
North Huntingdon, PA, 15642, US

URL: http://www.inwestmoreland.com/KingColePools/Index.htm

This company has some of the poorest Business Practices I have ever had to deal with. The owner constantly changes the rules when it comes time to pay the Customer for referrals or monies owed. BUYER BEWARE!!!

f45a996b, 2008-12-19, 11:43PM CST

This is the first that I have heard of any issues with us not compensating a customer for referrals. We would be happy to address this issue if the anonymous person would like to send me an email. We are truly sorry if this occurred, and we do go out of way to accomodate our customers, but we also know that not every customer will be happy no matter what is done. Thank you. Ellen Cole

504564ed, 2010-07-06, 07:36PM CDT

I agree. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. You can not believe a word they say. I don't believe they even can tell truth from their "tales" so they get them confused. USE someone else!

I finally used another company and where King Cole gave me nothing but grief for over 20 days I had a new pool liner within 2 weeks.

a247e639, 2010-09-08, 11:53AM CDT

I have to disagree. King Kole Pool installed our inground pool 20 yrs ago and altho the liner needs replaced due to cosmetic ( fading ) issues everything else is still in excellent working order. We get 10 % off of chemicals because they installed the pool and never once have they ever tried to over sell us unneeded chemicals like other pool suppliers in the area do. I would reccomend King Kole Pools to everyone. Great Company.

4e9ce5fc, 2011-06-04, 09:14PM CDT

BEWARE INDEED! They do change stories and will blow you off once they receive your money. Our pool was installed incorrectly (leaking liner, cracked skimmer plate) and we have been trying to get it fixed for a year! We finally have had to reinstall ourselves and we are out the cost of a new liner, refilling with water and much, much aggravation! They have been awful to deal with!

f45a996b, 2011-07-01, 11:24AM CDT

f45a996b, 2011-07-12, 01:07PM CDT

"I always find it interesting when a customer won't leave their name! Regarding Mowry's review....Mr. Mowry requested that we install their pool on fill which he dug and leveled. We explained that that was not a good itea. He insisted that if there were any problems with the bottom he would take care of it. At the end of the season they had divets and we said we would take care of it this year even though it wasn't due to our negligence. It rained for over 40 days, we were behind but they were still on the repair list and had full use of their pool. They notified us that they had replaced their liner and she said their might be a hole in the liner on the seam. We asked Mrs. Mowry to bring the piece of the liner into the store so that we could have it warrantied. We are still waiting for that liner. It always amazes me that customers "at will" can malign a company without using accurate information. Thank goodness for all of our wonderful customers! Ellen Cole"

Michael M., 2013-05-25, 10:11AM CDT

Bill, Ellen, Bruce and the rest of the crew at King Cole Pools are a GREAT bunch of people, they rescued me from a botched and incomplete pool install by Greensburg Pool, they were fair with their price considering they had to repair a lot of what Greensburg Pool did wrong. Would highly recommend and refer for a quality pool install.

Michael Matrone. Greensburg, May 25,2013