www.cometoparis.com

Posted on Monday, July 21st, 2008 at 12:25pm CDT by 76e666ff

Product: Diner river cruise in Paris, France

Company: www.cometoparis.com

Location: ComeToParis, 17 Rue des Martyrs, 75009 PARIS, FRANCE, Tel : + 33 1 48 74 05 10, Fax : + 33 1 48 74 42 72
Paris, Il, 75009, FR

URL: http://www.cometoparis.com/

Beware everyone and DO NOT BOOK anything at all with this company's website http://www.cometoparis.com

They are a bunch of cons.I have booked a diner river cruise with them and notified them at their e-mail [email protected] of my wish to cancel as my trip to Paris has been postponed.

The various E-mails sent came back the following day as undeliverable.

I tried again from my other e-mail address and the same situation occurred.

I tried to call them and the funny thing is that their phone number Tel : + 33 1 48 74 05 10 is so tricky that your never get a dialing tone at once.

And when you are lucky to get them on the phone,they don't let you explain what the problem is.

When you manage to do so and tell them that there is a problem with their e-mail address as your messages come back as undeliverable, they claim that the e-mail is genuine and that you can send your cancellation request to them.

They never bother to fix the problem and wait until the last minute to reply to you even if you send them a fax in time, considering that their mail doesn't work..only to tell you that it is too late and they cannot apply a refund for your booking.

They are very cunning and are professional cons.

Don't ever give your credit card to them or call them for a booking.You will be desappointed.

Just a total ripp-off and a bunch of cons.

77e41cea, 2009-07-26, 03:11PM CDT

This Comment is a load of Rubbish I have booked with this company at least ten times and however challeging my requests are this company comes up with the best service, I have had contact with Alex of Come to Paris many times and no matter how short notice I give his he comes up with the goods, a trully highly proffesional company and a great pleasure to deal with.