Cellular-Blowout - Non-receipt of Ordered Product

Company: Cellular-Blowout

Location: 29399 Agoura Rd
Agoura Hills, CA, 91301, US

URL: http://www.cellular-blowout.com/

I ordered a cell phone on 7/1/08 - wasn't told it was on backorder for 8 days - only after I opened an online "ticket" inquiring. Then told that it was rushed ordered and would be shipping no later than 7/18/08. Tired to contact company via on-line "ticket" as of status -- NO RESPONSE -- tried to cancel order via on-line "ticket" --NO RESPONSE. Tried to call number with given extension 216 to cancel - NO ONE ANSWERS. Tried to reach operator, NO ONE ANSWERS, can't even leave a message. Finally, with no other options to contact the compnay, I had to place a dispute with my credit card company for non-receipt of order purchased.

d4f8aea3, 2008-09-01, 08:28AM CDT

The same thing has happened to me. I called a girl that worked for them in customer service at home last night she says they are in a real mess. She told me to use a different email address to send another email. I have filed complaints with BBB, FTC, FCC and California Consumer. I am not going to let this die. Too many people get by with kind of thing. I am shocked that yahoo would keep them on their site.

b148dfc9, 2009-11-23, 12:16PM CST

I too have experienced bad service from them and will be filing with BBB, Attorney General, and anyone else I can think of. I ordered a phone and when I got it it was two different colors, obviously used, and the back didn't fit on the phone. I requested a RMA # to return it and they said they don't do returns, only exchanges. I contacted them within one hour of receiving the defective phone so there is no excuse. SCAMMERS are what they are.