www.extremelambodoors.com - www.extremelambodoors.com and 2loww.com

Posted on Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008 at 8:40pm CDT by 0c62cdc3

Product: Vertical door kit

Company: www.extremelambodoors.com

Location: Vancouver,, BC, CA

On april 26 of 2008 i made a purchase to this company www.Extremlambodoor.com with Pay Pal.One week later i received an e-mail by a person named Jamie Cambell saying that the product was not in stock and my order would be on back order for about 14 days.2 week later i e-mailed them back asking about my order,I got an answer say that they did not know why my order was never filled.I E-mailed them if the product was not in stock that I wanted a refund.Ever since that E-mail I send about my refund I have never received an answer from them neither did i get my product.Buyers be ware.

3beb66e8, 2008-07-10, 05:54PM CDT

Hello,

What is your name? We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 100% money back guarantee so we can fix this immediately for you.

Please check out our website at www.ExtremeLamboDoors.com

Has your problem been rectified already? - I sure hope so because we have never heard from you since we found this complaint.

Please contact us immediately!

8273cfa6, 2008-07-13, 08:33PM CDT

yes, the problem was rectified - I was just overly worried sorry!

Great business and great customer service - thanks again for your help!

fd649a7a, 2008-08-11, 08:13PM CDT

Complaints.com,

This complaint can now be removed as this has been corrected. They were quick in helping me with my missing order and everything worked out fine.

Thanks again!

eaeef12b, 2009-11-19, 02:50PM CST

I purchased a door kit from extreme lambo doors in October it took over 5 weeks to get the kit and when I got the kit it cost over 1k for installation. And the passenger door is not fitted correctly and the shocks aren't working correctly. I have tried to contact them so many times with no answer Buyers beware buy Paypal insurance.

Something should have told me not to buy from a compnay that doesn't post a phone number and won't return emails.

b771b447, 2010-06-03, 10:50AM CDT

I order some lambo doors from the same company and they sent me a tracking number but it wasn't valid. I sent them an email a couple days ago and no one has responded yet.

79d5ab56, 2010-07-06, 03:29PM CDT

The products are inadequate and deceptive! However, I must say for show purposes, it is perfect. like a kick stand on those old school bike in the 70's. the bikes will stand like the door will beautifully illustrate vertically, however sliding them up and down with difficulties, with constant anxiety if it will fall off or adjustment must be made again.(that means open front fender min. 4 hrs of input per fender), which you will have to after a short ride due to the vibration off the road!

88e7676a, 2011-03-08, 10:39AM CST

My name is Brock with a Collision center in Texas. I ordered my lambo door kit form this company over 6 weeks ago. I have emailed and emailed with no response back. Very poor business ethics. i would never recommend a business that cant respond to concerns and doesn't have a phone number to contact.

faede50a, 2012-10-24, 05:29PM CDT

Complaints, complaints and more complaints!