rebath of central florida - Rebath does shoddy work

Posted on Friday, July 18th, 2008 at 10:26pm CDT by d16e81ae

Product: bathtub liners and walls

Company: rebath of central florida

Location: 8010 sunport dr #107
orlando, fl, 32809, US

URL: http://www.rebathcf.com/

i had signed a contract through Home depot and rebath of central florida. they orderd the wrong whirlpool tub and found out about it after they tore my bathroom apart leaving me with out a tub until they could order the right one, the next one came in and i was imformed that it again was not the right one. now I'm stuck waiting again for a whirlpool tub. I have read on this web site that they are also doing electric without permits, isn't that ilegal, and can a plumber pull a electrical permit? I thought that a contractor wether it be a gc or residential had to be the primary contractor for this kind of improvement.

Rebath of Central Florida wrote up a contract which i have and it only list an occupational license and isn't that contracting outside the scope of your license. no permit was pulled what so ever. how can I be sure that the work is being done properly. I guess the only way is for me to call the building department in my city and let them come out and check into the situation. beware of rebath of central florida, I was told they are doing all kinds of this type of work without permitting,and proper licensing.