AASHISH LUTHRA LTD. - AASHISH LUTHRA LTD IS FRAUD

Posted on Tuesday, July 15th, 2008 at 2:06am CDT by 3992ae36

Product: HMS SCRAP

Company: AASHISH LUTHRA LTD.

Location: QUATRES BORNE
PORT LOUIS, MA, 110011, MU

URL: WWW.SCRAPTYCOON.COM

AS SOON AS YOU TYPE SCRAP OR HMS ON THE SEARCH ENGINE, YOU GET TO SEE SCRAPTYCOON AND AASHISH LUTHRA LTD , MAURITIUS, MADAGASCAR AND OTHER PLACE AS SCRAP YARD OWNERS AND EXPORTERS , BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS MAN IS A CROOK AND AND TOTAL FRAUD. HE LURES YOU INTO ADVANCE AND AND THEN SEND S YOU SOME MATERIAL TO BUILD YOU CONFIDENCE AND WHEN YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT MONEY WITH HIM HE STOPS SENDING YOU MATERIAL AND STOPS REPLYING TO YOUR CALLS AND MAILS.

HE HAS FALSE PICTURES OF HIS OFFICE ON THE SITE AS I HAVE VISITED THE PLACE WHEN HE WOULD STOP TAKING CALLS AND REPLYING TO MAILS. THEN I FOUND OUT THAT HE HAS NO YARD. ONLY PUTS A BOARD , GETS HIS PICTURE CLICKED ( WITH GOGGLES ON 0 AND THEN POSTS IT ON THE SITE. 4 OF THE BLS POSTED ON HIS SITE ARE MINE. HE TAKES FULL MONEY AND THEN SEND 305 MATERIAL LESS AND THAT TOO WITH MUD AND WEIGHT SHORTAGE. NEXT TIME HE ASKS TO SEND MORE MONEY ONLY THEN YOU HE WILL SEND MORE MATERIAL.SO TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY YOU LOSE MORE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY.

HE CAME TO INDIA , STAYED AT MY HOUSE ALONG WITH IS MOTHER PRETENDING TO BUID RELATIONSHIP, WHERAS WHEN I WENT THERE , HE WOULD NOT EVEN MEET ME. HE HAS A PATHEIC OFFICE AND NO YRAD AND BAD REPUTAION IN ,MAURITIUS WITH ACTUAL BUSINESSMEN. I HAVE A CASE FILED AGAINST HIM IN THE COURT OF MAURITIUS AND ALSO IN THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.

ANYBODY IS OPEN TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HIM AND THE COPIES OF HIS FRAUDS.

i KNOW 3 MORE INDIAN BUSINESSMEN WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY THIS SELF PROCLAIMED TYCOON. HIS PARENTS ALSO SIMPLY VANISHED FROM THE PICTURE. THE WORST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE WOULD BE DO BUSINESS WITH AASHISH LUTHRA LTD. gOID KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPEL MORE HE HAS CHEATED AND THER ARE MANY WHO CONTACTED ME SOMEHOW BEFORE BUSINESS AND I WAS ABLE TO SAVE THEM AND THEY THANK ME .

f74c6b57, 2008-09-22, 12:03PM CDT

Need to speak to you..

85077ecc, 2008-12-04, 02:39AM CST

Dear Sir,

I have just seen your claim. We are in Vietnam and intend to do business with this man.

Many thanks if you could give us more information about his business. How he can live without going to prison with all of these kind of fraud.

Thanks a lot.

Viet Nguyen

3992ae36, 2008-12-09, 06:23AM CST

The good part is That many other victims have been found out with the help of this complaints.com who have more concrete information and are ready to unite with us and persue this person and his company for legal action.

Feel free to contact me at +91-9316736000

5208eacc, 2008-12-23, 12:43AM CST

Dear Sir / Reader

The complain that you see for Aashish Luthra Ltd is totally false and untrue , an legal notice has been served on the complainant by Attorney and company is seeking COMPENSATORY AND PUNITIVE damage of One Million dollars.

Attached is legal notice served by attorney Oltrash and Associates New York

5208eacc, 2008-12-23, 01:01AM CST

Dear Sir 12/23/2008

The complain that you see for Aashish Luthra Ltd is totally false and untrue , there are three police cases against the complainant in Mauritius , an complain has also been registered with the immigration office against the complainant in Mauritius.

The complainant has been calling our company and has seeking money to remove the complain posted in complaints.com

Such baseless complain and such complaint should be taken into task and complaints.com should not post complains before verifying the actual contents

Aashish Luthra Ltd

5208eacc, 2008-12-23, 01:23AM CST

Dear Reader,

The complain that you see for Aashish Luthra Ltd is totally false and untrue, the person who has posted this complain is an bogus entity who has been calling our company and asking for huge sum of money to remove his complain from website complaints.com.

We urge the common public not to reply or call this bogus entity as this could be his work to seek information on your company and on you and then post complain against you and then seek money to remove his complain., this could be his business because to put an complain against anybody in the website complaints.com is very easy as the website complaints.com does not ask for any evidence , anyone can put an complain on anyone

We have already filed three complain with Mauritius police and immigration office in Mauritius and are have served legal notice on the complainant through our Attorney.

You are at liberty to call on our company Aashish Luthra Ltd and we will be happy to mail anyone the complains filed against this complainant with Mauritius police and Immigration office and legal notice served on this bogus complainant.

Donot be an victim of internet identity theft by contacting the complainant if you do so soon you will blackmailed by such bogus complainants who first take all steps to damage your reputation then seek money to remove their complains

Aashish Luthra Ltd

3992ae36, 2008-12-27, 04:07AM CST

Thankfully Aashish Luthra Ltd. has just confirmed our complaint by confirming the facts that yes I had to go Mauritius to recover my money when we were left with no alternatives, when they would not answer calls and mails. And yes when i went to look for their office , they put false case against me to harrass me.

But gladly The commissioner of Police of Mauritius himself after confirming the facts cleared me not only from the case but also cleared me through immigration.

The high Commission of India also intervened and Aashish Luthra was summoned to their office and was told not to indulge in these kind of business practices.

The whole thing can be confirmed from Mauritius Police department and High commission of India.

And above all if it was all baseless then without mentioning our name , how does he say he has cases against us.

Well he has confimred everything himself. Moreover what about many others who have not been responded to, after they sent advance to this company, the details of all these people are available with us.

Since we are proceeding lawfully against him , it won't be long before the law gets to him.

9843d481, 2009-01-06, 05:00AM CST

Dear Sir,

I have just seen and started to do busness with this man .We are India and intend to do business with this man.

Many thanks if you given us more information about his business.How he can survive and grabing the orders without going to prison these kind of fraud.

Many thanks..

K.YACOBU

Manager-Exims

3239187d, 2010-01-20, 01:58PM CST

Dear sir,

I would like to talk to you regarding the above captioned subject and related issues. ( Fraud scrap suppliers in Mauritius) Pls do give yr email id or contact number.

Mob : (91) 98866 29444

email # [email protected]

f829c925, 2010-07-08, 08:05AM CDT

latest feedback to the above post is that He is India now for more than the past 1 and a half years running away from the law. HIs father also part of the conspiracy had been arrested from his house and was put in jail. He stayed there for more than a month.But His son Aashish and his wife never turned up or even asked him how he was . They have had to shut down their website and company in Mauritius due to the complaints from external affairs ministry. In india on courts order their passports have been confiscated by local police station. Few cases registered for fraud against him some others are in process. He's got nowhere to go now.Very soon his wife and him will be behind bars also. God watches everything !!

d84feade, 2010-08-20, 05:32AM CDT

many thanks i was just about to ask scrptycoon for an sco! shoo

do you know any legitimate sellers with no upfront payment requests? i need info urgently and if you can help would appreciate an email to

felprotrading at gmail dot com

a5ffc601, 2010-10-02, 08:36PM CDT

Dear Sir,

Pl send me your contact No or contact me on 09823057231 as I am interested to know about the party.

a7ca2212, 2011-05-10, 10:43PM CDT

Please give your contact nos and email address.

2a4a68a4, 2011-10-03, 10:38PM CDT

I TOO WAS GOING TO FALL FOR THIS GUY. I THINK HE MOSTLY FOOLS INDIAN BUSINESSMAN. LUCKILY I VISITED HIM AND JUDGED THAT HE IS NO MORE THAN A CROOK. PROVIDED NO REFERENCES TO DO BUSINESS AND WANTED ADVANCE FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!! COMPLETE BASTARD

1c634800, 2013-06-27, 12:32AM CDT

Hi my name is aftab khandwawala we are in the business of importing scrap and also manufacturing of ms ingots, I had met ashish luthara in mauratious on November 2nd 2008. We gave him a advance of 10000usd, He had comitted to load 250mt scrap as trial. This never happened and he never returned the advance money. He is a big cheat. Neither does he reply to mails, nor takes any calls. My ph no is 00919824048159. Pls don't do business with this man he is a big CHEAT.