Fedex - Delivery by FedEX

Posted on Monday, July 14th, 2008 at 6:37pm CDT by f5869065

Product: Fed EX delivery

Company: Fedex

Location: FedEx Customer Relations 3875 Airways, Module H3 Department 4634 Memphis, TN 38116
Los Anageles, Ca, US

URL: http://Fedx.com/

I was really surprised about the fedex shipments delivery . I faced problems in 2 occasions. They are not evening bother to enter into the apartment and check in the office. UPS is enquiring in the apartment office and try to deliver to the address.

1) My First name and Last name is not listed in the directory of my appartment . In my apartment they listed my first name and middle name in stead of last name . Fedex delivery was returned back stating that "Incorrect Address" .

2) In the Directory , only one name can be listed . the other shipment which came to my wife also returned stating that the name is not listed in the directory . If there are 4 people in the apartment , is it mean that only one person can get the FedEX service.

The interesting part is both the shipments were sent on overnight and Fedex not even understand the urgency . I have taken up these cases to my employer and I am trying to change the contract to UPS .

When I contact customer service , they are not ready to answer and they are dropping the lines .

c458eec9, 2009-02-10, 11:08AM CST

1) It's not Fedex' fault your name is listed wrong in the directory take that up with the office..

2)In the future have orders sent c/o of the person who's name is listed..the screw up is on your end not theirs!