Tata Indicom - Excess billing towards internet usage

Posted on Friday, July 11th, 2008 at 10:04am CDT by 6b3cbaff

Product: Internet

Company: Tata Indicom

Location: Vadodara, Gu, 390009, IN

I hold an Tata Indicom no. 9227483094 with account no. 900316481. I was billed excess for the month of May 2008, but I didn't complaint. Again I was billed heavily in the month of June 2008 for Rs 2917 instead of Rs 900.00 the rental only.

I contacted their Chandigarh office and several assistants talked but of no use some of them to name with are Mr. Sanjay and Ganesh on 11.7.08. These phone attendants should be removed from the job itself as they didn'tt try to understand the problem and cannot handle a customer's need.

I have a log to prove my point that my usage is quite less. Accordingly my internet was disconnected from 3rd July to 11th July and my work suffered. When I asked how much money to be deposited to start my connection, one person told Rs. 5890.00 approximately or more. The other said he cannot reply till bill is generated on 11th. Only on 11th July I could know that I had to deposit Rs 2917 and I have deposited Rs. 3000.00. vide receipt no. 4014910.

But I have to fight out this complaint with Tata Indicom India. I have to be refunded my excess money charged beyond my rental as no body could provide me the log of my usage till date.

I charge them that they are billing excess or somebody else is using the net on my account.

UDAI PRATAP SINGH