AMAZON.COM - AMAZON.COM MISLEADING TACTICS . SELLING

Company: AMAZON.COM

Location: 1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
SEATTLE, 98144, US

Category: Online Shopping

Before One can purchase from Amazon.com it's clearly stated how many of the interested items is available for sale. Anyway My wife has decided to buy me a program TMPGENC Express 4.0 This items sell for about $86.00 to $100.00 depending of the seller. She had decided to buy my Christmas from Amazon instead of the many other online retailer including the manufacturer because Amazon offered on A disk rather Download version. Anyway the item in question was supposed to be here by Christmas. However it wasn't until December 30th , The same day we return from A trip to Canada, More than 7 days when the items should have been in our mail box that we were notify. that the items in question won't be ship until "22-28" of January. Needless to say it was some kind of joke being played on us by a Bored amazon Staff. After Contacting cust. Service dept. Of Amazon, I realized they are dead serious, and in my second email, enquiring about the fact 5 items were available for sale and immediate shipping when my wife place the order... Below is the answer I got.. Don't forget that my wife had to paid for the item before she could complete the order... These people will do anything to meet quota and have no respect to the customers that support them... it's a shame.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

In researching your order I was able to see that we had this item in stock when your order was placed. There appears to have been an error that prevented one of them from being assigned to your order. Unfortunately we no longer have any in stock at this time.

At Amazon.com, we value your trust above all else--it is the foundation our company was built on. We certainly didn't intend for this to happen. This situation was the result of a combination of technical and human errors, and I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove the quality of our service to you.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

db7f9cb6, 2008-05-12, 08:20AM CDT

I too did business with Amazon.com on April 27, 2008. I purchased a security system and was very disappointed in the purchase. I now want a refund and trying to get my money back has become a huge nightmare.

AXsecure said, no refunds. Amazon.com put in an A-Z claim. AXsecure is rude and nasty and Amazon.com can't be trusted either.