Elite Products & Technologies - WHO CARES?!?!

Posted on Thursday, January 31st, 2008 at 10:29am CST by b89b208d

Product: Cell Phone Accessories

Company: Elite Products & Technologies

Location: 133 Concord Drive, Suite 1001
Casselberry, FL, 32707, US

URL: http://www.eliteextreme.com/

After placing my online order with them on 1/25 I went online to view the status of my order and found the information was missing. I sent an e-mail to [email protected] on 1/28 requesting status and received no response. I sent a second request on 1/29 and received no response. I sent on online chat request on 1/30 and received a response saying my order was shipped on 1/28 along with the tracking information. Upon opening the package 1 of 4 items ordered was missing. When reviewing the invoice I saw that it was listed as "backordered" with no additional information. The items purchased were all for the same model phone and after assembling the case the phone would not fit into the holster. I called them directly on 1/31 and after being place on hold for several minutes a despondent rep said she had no idea when the backordered item would be available ( although no one ever mentioned it wasn't before then). I then said the phones don't fit the holsters with the covers on and she simply responded ....'yeah'. As if I would know this with having either. I asked how to return the useless items and she said fill out an 'RMA form online and have a good day'! What kind of business is this?!? If I were an instore customer would the sales rep let you buy an empty box and then tell you they have no idea when the product will arrive. Would an in- store rep allow me to by a case for a phone knowing that it wouldn't fit. Where is their integrity or for that matter customer service? By the way they charge for everything you need to return regardless of whose error making it almost futile to do so.

5248acda, 2008-02-21, 11:17AM CST

I believe I was also ripped off by this company. I received the same email 3 weeks in a row that my items were out of stock and as soon as they were in their warehouse they would be shipped, I called and asked for a full refund to my visa and they said it takes 7 to 10 days well 2 weeks later they say it will be put in your accout tomorrow that was 3 days ago still no refund. After some web research I also know they have been in business since atleast 2005 but they have used several differnet names but it always includes Elite in the name So I would suggest to everyone, stay away from this compnay

21bac700, 2008-03-13, 05:45AM CDT

This company should be shut down. They rip off everyone, including me. I have a similar story as the one above. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

0cf15379, 2009-01-26, 12:12PM CST

I agree will all of these other consumers, I have a similar story which began 6/27/08 it is now 1/26/09 and we still cannot seem to get this resolved. The customer service is non exsistant, not to mention they are rude, put you on hold forever, and everything that comes out of thier mouth is an absolute lie. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

6f191a58, 2009-07-01, 07:43AM CDT

On 05/21/2009 I began my dealings with this company. I paid through PayPal for a phone charger. After two weeks of crappy excuses from EliteExtreme...I filed a dispute with PayPal and in two days I got my money refunded. Elite Extreme is a rip off!

8e9c1402, 2011-01-23, 04:16PM CST

I am dealing with a very similar situation. We placed an order on 12/19/2010. We received an email stating the order had been placed, but have yet to receive the item. Our credit card was charged and I have tried contacting them several times by phone and email!!! Not a good company to deal with at all!!!!