Ticket Zone (The) - -- Ticket Broker Gone Bad--

Posted on Saturday, January 19th, 2008 at 11:53pm CST by cd8309a0

Product: Ticket Broker

Company: Ticket Zone (The)

Location: 13700 58th Street N.
Clearwater,, Fl, 33760, US

Myself:

Duane Cole

Dunedin, Fl.

Complaint:

Jan.18,08 @ 7:35:14pm , I purchased 3 tickets to T/Superbowl of motorsports Monster Truck Racing Jan.19 2008 7:30PM @ Ramond James Stadium 4201 north Dale mabry Highway-Tampa, Florida.33607. This was my confirmation sent to me via email, from Ticketzone Corp,fst #36792. 13700 58th Street N. Ste206 Clearwater , Florida 33760 .

3 Tickets, Sec. 109 Row R Seats 12-14. This was charged to my Visa on the same date for a total sum of $168.48. Trans: Sale Auth: 302535 Ref:801900500634. Invoice #20,988 Customer #606. On the Invoice for shipping it gives my name and phone # and Ship To: Will Call Shortly after I called the business at 727-531-4507 and spoke with the President (Tony Didonato) of the Company confirming the sale and delivery of the tickets for will call pick up at the south stadium ticket booth will call. Saturday evening we arrived at Raymond james stadium shortly after 6 pm. Paid the $10.00 Parking Fee, walked all the way up to the stadium (Pouring Down Rain) and went to the South Stadium Ticket Booths (Will Call). Asked about Tickets under my name, gave him my credit card, and he checked all the drop offs. NO TICKETS!!!!! Mr.Didonato told me that Chris would be there if there were any problems. So I called 727-531-4507 (Ticket Zone) NO ANSWER!!! My cell phone bill will reflect the number of times I called this number. Only a voice message. Kept checking the will call. No Tickets!!!! The event Started and still no way in, no response, no nothing.....

Im here with a 7 yr. old, wife couldnt make it due to illness, its raining, cold, and NO TICKETS to get in.....For an hour and a half i dialed this number and kept checking with the box office. By this time, my messages to the number are heated, and Im pretty upset... to say the least! No Answer, No tickets at the booth!!!!

At this time, I wanted to at least get my son in to see some of the show, so I pulled a scalper aside and ended up paying another $80 for a pair of tickets in Sec.220 Row w seat 10 and row X seat 10 (not even together), so we could go in.... After going in we just stood in the rain for awhile and watched the show. Then the rain stopped, so I wanted to see if anyone was in my Ticket Zone seats. We walked all the way around the stadium and sure enough>>> Seats were occupied. The guys told me that there was a guy selling a bunch of tickets right in that area, and he had a fist full. At this time my 7 year old asks me how much I paid for the seats and i told him $170. He said thats alot... We walked back up to an isle, watched 1 more run and had had enough. We left!

I called the number again and still no answer!!!

And here I am!

I sent this to the Better Business Bureau

3c340fd4, 2008-01-23, 12:06PM CST

ALL TICKETS BOUGHT FOR MONSTER JAM WERE LEFT AT WILL CALL OUT OF 22 CUSTOMERS THAT HAD TICKETS LEFT AT WILL CALL MR. COLE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DID NOT GET HIS TICKETS. MR COLE WILL BE REFUNDED HIS FULL AMOUNT. HOWEVER WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF THE TICKETS ONCE THEY ARE GIVEN TO THE WILL CALL OFFICE. IT HAS HAPPEND IN THE PAST THAT SOME TICKETS GET LOST IN WILL CALL. AS ALL TICKET BROKERS HAVE HAD THIS EXPERENCE, IT IS UNFORTUNATE AND WE DO NOT LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN TO ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS.