Teleflora - Teleflora is the WORST floral business ever!

Posted on Friday, January 18th, 2008 at 10:26am CST by b32bf97f

Product: Order #5830717

Company: Teleflora

Location: P.O. Box 60910
Los Angeles, CA, 90060-0910, US

URL: http://teleflora.com/

I placed an order yesterday for a specific arrangement to be delivered to my mother (Dr Chicken) and it was substituted with a completely different arrangment! There were no roses in the one she received and it was an entirely different container/balloon, color theme and quality. Basically she got nothing but cheap daisies in a ridiculous looking coffee mug and no one at their "most trusted florists" contacted me about making this change. To my knowledge no one at this florist contacted Teleflora to inform them of this substitution either. Why do they ask for your phone number then? They had the means to contact me, they just didn't care!

I sent an email of complaint and asked for a refund since they have a "Satisfaction Guarantee" and they said it would be issued...IF they went out and took the flowers back! Otherwise they would credit me back just 50% to leave her alone after having major surgery.

I will never, ever purchase from Teleflora again as what you select and more importantly, what you PAY FOR is not what you get!!!

a3aecb6e, 2009-02-14, 05:11PM CST

I HATE THIS DAMN COMPANY I PLACED AN ORDER FOR MY WIFE AND THEY ASKED HER TO GO PICK UP THE ARRANGEMENT AFTER I HAD PAID FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGE. AND THEY GUARANTEED ME IT WOULD BE DELIVERED BY 5PM. I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE THIS FLORIST.

48faa6b6, 2011-01-15, 04:54PM CST

I think the biggest problem is people need to understand that teleflora is NOT a florist. It is an Order gathering service. They take an order from you then charge you a service fee for taking the order from you. They also charge a florist to be apart of the wire service so they can receive these orders. (SCAM)

This is not only teleflora that does this, also 1-800 flowers, ftd, proflowers, flowers sent today ect..

When you choose a picture online, through a third party. Like teleflora they don't know that the florist they are sending it to doesn't have those particular flowers.

this is why you should order directly from a local florist. Most local flower shops even have websites with pictures so when you order you can call them up and find out what they have and don't have. They may also tell you that they have to make a substitution with a different flower in the same color.(If your choosing a Picture)

Or simply you can trust your florist to choose what looks best in a specific color scheme for a certain price. This always works for me! The best part about ordering from a local florist shop is no service charges!