Sub-Zero Wolf - Sub-Zero Freezer delivered new didnt work

Company: Sub-Zero Wolf

Location: p.o. box 44130
madison, wi, 53744, US

URL: http://www.subzero.com/

I purchased a sub zero 601 stand alone freezer unit new in march 2002. The unit was delivered defective. many different porblems croped up over the years. Blown defrost heater coil, ice maker malfunction, outer seal leaks. The unit has been serviced more than 25 times in less than 6 years with an average mean time between failure of approx. 3 mos.

Finally Sub zero decided that they wanted to replace the unit at my cost. I personally think they should be responsible since the unit has never functioned reliably.

For only 1500.00 plus tax Sub Zero/ Wolf will send me a new unit. This is a clear example of a company not interested in delivering quality or ensuring customer satisifaction.

My advice is to purchase from a reputable vendor who is willing to stand by their product. This unit should have been replaced at no cost after the first year and 5 service calls for the same problem.

e663c215, 2008-08-29, 05:57PM CDT

this really isn't a complaint but i Order the whole series of Chips at the begininng of August and i haven't got an email saying they shipped but my bank statment said that the money for the movies have cam out so just wondering when you are going to send them out?