Tim Horton's - Service at Tim Horton's 4015 Center St. NW

Product: Coffee Shop

Company: Tim Horton's

Location: 4015 Center St. NW
Calgary, Ab, T2E 2Y4, CA

Ordered a breakfast sandwich and was 1 or 2 minutes past 11 am... Hoque, cashier sold it to me even if I was off ime a little bit (at that time I had no idea what time it was and if Hoque had told me it was too late, I would have ordered something else.) Then I got to the counter to be yelled at by the little lady behind it, that it was over to go back to the line and get something else. I replied back to her that I had paid for it already, that their communication issue was not my problem (at that time I looked at my watch, it was 11:04... But before then I had NO idea whatsoever that it was a minute later than 11 when I was at the cash) She yelled back at me, all agitated, that she had told Hoque that breakfast was over and that was it. She was not making it for me.

Than I thought, why the hell am I going through this after waiting 20 minutes in line. I was asked if I wanted something else, and I said that I wanted my money back and left.

I will NEVER go and/or recommand to go to that location. I am not even that big of a fan of Tim Horton's any ways.

103b8fb3, 2008-07-10, 10:35PM CDT

Full-screenTim Hortons?Address:

8160 Dixie Road

Brampton, ON L6T 5N9

Get Directions

(905) 451-6358

* approximate times

The issue is not one Dollar but the services and the product. The staff (ladies)most of the times during evening and night shift seems so sick of their job. Its not the first time with myself and my colleagues, many times happened before that they will give you a coffee that you never order in your life. In a hurry take the coffee and once you open it while driving or the next stop, will find something that you never tasted before. I hope that the management could do something about it.

When no one complains does not mean that all is good!