Time Life Music - Time Life Music Rip Off and I Pay the Interest Rate

Location: Time Life, Inc. Po Box 4002011
DES MOINES, IA, 50340, US

URL: Timelife.com

Category: Stores, Shopping

Time Life boost: At Time Life, we want you to be completely satisfied with every product you buy from us. We encourage you to examine each selection, fully confident that your satisfaction is guaranteed. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with a Time Life product, simply return it within 60 days, and we will gladly refund/credit the amount paid, less shipping & handling.

This has not been the case at all I've been trying to get my money back from them in a reasonable amount of time. Each time I've called I've been given another story. 4.5 months later I've only receive $68.74 of $343.72 and I'm now being told I should have a refund by 15 Feb.

Once a product is received at our warehouse, we will issue credit for amount paid charged to your credit card, less shipping and handling charges. Your bank will normally post the credit within two weeks of the date. If you paid by check or money order, a refund should arrive within three weeks.

Well, it's been many two weeks and I'm still paying interest on the money they refuse to refund.

37cacc5c, 2008-11-16, 09:58AM CST

Returned unopened CDs that I did NOT order to the tune of over $27. Never got credit on my card and when called said the CDs were never returned to them. HOG WASH!