USPS - US Postal Service

Product: Customer Service/Delivery

Company: USPS

Location: 1228 6th St
Bremerton, Wa, 98337, US

So I bought a new cell phone via internet, the phone was shipped priority mail on February 21,2008. I tracked it and it arrived in Federal Way processing facility on the 22nd. Today it is the 27th and still no package. When I tracked it, it had been processed 11 times! Today I checked and now has been processed 17 times!!! So the last 2 days I have been on the phone with them to no avail. All I get is attitude and NO answers. All they tell me is that they have no information and they can not help me any further untill the package is found. I went to the post office that services my address and they were very nice and the post master sent an email to the facility yesterday but today still no answers. I ended up ordering another phone and it was sent via fed-ex and WOW it was here the next day. Amazing. Another amazing thing is that our United States Postal Service is some of the rudest dumbest people I have ever encountered. I just checked on line and it has now been processed 19 times at the same facility!!!!! Again nobody seems to really care. These are federal employees that are paid to service us and all we get is no service. This is not the first time, I sent a gift to a friend in another state last october and suprise she never recieved it and it took me over 2 months for them to refund my postage and the price of the gift!