Epson America, INC. ATTN: John Lang (President / CEO) or Mr. Minoru Usui (Managing Director) - Epson Stylus CX6400 Series Complaint

Posted on Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 at 12:32am CST by 5338d8c9

Product: Epson Stylus CX6400 Series

Company: Epson America, INC. ATTN: John Lang (President / CEO) or Mr. Minoru Usui (Managing Director)

Location: 3840 Kilroy Airport Way
Long Beach, Ca, 90806, US

URL: http://www.epson.com/

The Epson Stylus CX6400 Series printer is by far the biggest piece of junk product I have ever owned. I bought the printer two years ago which cost me $150. I have spent over $500 on ink using the printer on occasions. This new technology of charging the ink electronically does not work. I have read many complaints on websites such as http://www.fixyourownprinters.com and it sounds like a lot of owners of this printer have the same problem. I have called Epson on many occasions and they have been basically useless. It sounds like this product should have been recalled. Why would the want to recall this drinking ink printer when with all of the profit on ink they are pocketing. I will never buy another Epson product again.

6c137ba6, 2009-01-13, 02:20PM CST

I agree fully! Despite replacing the cartridges, the printer continues to say that the ink is out. Customer service is the better part of useless, and referred me to a service center! Why would I spend more money fixing it than I would buying a new one. Absolute Junk!

Linda I., 2013-07-13, 11:28AM CDT

I have had 3 Artisan 837 printers since November 2012 all of which would not work correctly, to make matter worse, the customer service is horrible!!!!! They will not search for the registration on their own database. They tried to tell me that I did not register the printer which I know that I did, I always do!!! Then they wanted to put a 250.00 hold on my credit card to send a replacement. Then they shipped the replacement which I had to return, it would not work!!!! Then they lied about the next printer, they agreed to send it overnight, I called the next day when I did not receive it, they lied again and said it missed the cut off so I would receive it the next day,,,,,,, lie again, then I find out that they flagged it not to be delivered on a Saturday in order to save themselves 15.00 which means that now it will be 4 days later before I receive the next printer!!!! I can only hope this one will work if I ever receive it!!! I don't understand how they can refer to customer value on their website when they are the worst customer service center that I have ever encountered!!!!! I will never, never, never purchase another epson product!!!!