1st Sahara Packers & Movers (India) - Packers and Movers

Posted on Sunday, February 24th, 2008 at 10:19am CST by 7dfc4ce8

Product: Sahara Packers and Movers

Company: 1st Sahara Packers & Movers (India)

Location: B-5/11A, Manak Vihar extn, Subhash Nagar, New delhi-64
New Delhi, De, 100064, IN

Though I was about to move my goods from aggarwal packers n movers, owner from Sahara packers n movers came on the final day and polished me in such a way, I agreed to proceed through him. It was my blunder, believe me they don't have any proper management nor even system. My goods were supposed to be loaded in the container at home and to be unloaded at new location in Hyderabad. They loaded my goods in 408 opened TATA truck, unloaded to store in Gurgaon Godown, few days later again loaded to truck (don't know which type of Truck, but need to be closed container), reach goods in Hyderabad and because of not having their own Storage House, asked other organisation to do the same, where goods again unloaded, stupid things I was asked to pay further 5000 to this storage house owner though deal was made that they would provide 1 week storage free, as the storage house was not delivering my goods, I was forced to pay 5000 extra, then they loaded the goods at their storage house and unloaded at my place in Hyderbad. In the process my all goods got damaged. The packing system is of very poor quality, when I got the goods, all the packaged materials were in the torn condition, believe me my washing machine got damaged that too on non-working condition, refreigerator broken, bike tank got crushed, car dented, all wooden furnitures scratched, craft above the beds broken. MY DINING TABLE AND OTHER FURNITURES WERE LOST ON THE WAY. GOT TO KNOW IT WAS LEFT ON THE GURGAON GODOWN. When I asked for Insurace of these and to send my left items, the guy is not responsing at all, keep on prolonging the issues. Today is 5th month and now started ignoring these. The guy charged me 55000 when Leo and Agarwal they can also provide the service in this amount.Please suggest what to be done to teach this guy a lesson.