tony isabella - Don't Buy Hp Laptop pavilion 9500 Computers

Product: lap top pavillion

Company: tony isabella

Location: 100 michael circle
souderton, pa, 18964, US

I purchased a laptop from hp in oct of 07 had problems freezing up battery issues .Sent It back got another one this one still has some problems runs slow have to reboot spent countless hrs with customer service thet is the worst i can't get any one who can speak english that i can under stand . I still have no got credit for the unit i have sent back. And the bank just adding on the interest. It is now feb of 08 and still not resolved. I have made 1 payment and i refuse to make any more untill the bill is corrected. I have spent countless hrs on the phone and have gotten NO WARE ! The last rep from hp hung up on me they should be fired .If I can get out of this im going back to Dell!I Never had a problem with Dell and i don't know why i switched to Hp !!Don't Buy HP They Stink and have the worst customer service !!

3d0ff845, 2008-07-22, 03:04PM CDT

I bought a pavillion in feb 08 and it doesn't work either. I can't seem to get them to fix the problem even after they told me it sounded as if my computer had serious issues.

f5c6078e, 2009-06-26, 04:07AM CDT

I wish I saw this complaint board sooner! I bought my 9500 in Dec '07; ran slow from day 1. No help from HP, want to charge me money (that's when you can understand them). Does anyone out there know how could speed it up??