HP Customer care is worst

Posted on Wednesday, February 20th, 2008 at 7:15am CST by 7928c02d

Product: Compaq Presario V2000 Series

Company: Not Available

Location: EIndhoven, No, NL

I never thought I would be writing a compliant for my favorite brand till now but cant stop myself complaining about the service HP customer care is offering me.

I dropped my notebook and damaged the display unit and the HDD. Wanting a professional service to fix my notebook I called HP Customer care Netherlands.

Initially they told me everything would be fixed and I would get back my product within 8-10 working days.

It have been over 2 months now and still I am waiting to get for notebook back. Almost called them a 50 times and still now able to get a concrete answer on what was going on with my notebook for that long !

To my surprise, 1 month into the repair process they actually told me that repair was done and notebook was in dispatch,just a week later they told me it was still in repair.

I was very annoyed as they mislead me with status of the repair.

Till date there has been no answer on when would i get the notebook back.

Despite several request and threats they still are not giving a satisfactory answer.. !

This is certainly not the kind of service and response you expect from 'reputed' company like HP..

Well I have really learnt my lessons and would like to share this annoying experience with you all.. DON'T EVER BUY ANY HP PRODUCT !

09020db3, 2009-06-18, 08:14AM CDT

I too hate HP customer service. After 12 emails I have given up. Each time they asked for the same info that was already given to them. They are all a bunch of blind monkeys who dont care about customer service and collect a salary. I will never again buy HP products.