The Home Depot - Horrible Customer Service

Posted on Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 at 6:32pm CST by 0584e5ed

Company: The Home Depot

Location: Sacramento, CA, 95832, US

URL: http://www.homedepot.com/

This store and their warehouse counterparts have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

I ordered major appliances online. I was supposed to receive a call to schedule delivery in 48 hours. the call never came. I called 3 days later, and they said their system was temporarily down, but they would call me back. they didn't. I called the next day, they hung up on me twice. Finally I talked to someone who said the order didn't go through because the oven I ordered was discontinued, even though it was showing it in stock on their site. It would take another 3 weeks to order a different one.

I went into the Meadowview store to order instead, because I needed my purchases asap. I waited 45 minutes just to speak to someone!!!! When I placed my order, they made a typo in my address. I caught it, and she said she changed it, but she didn't. When the things arrived a week later, I had to chase the truck down the street, and then they didn't want to give me my things because the address was one number off.

These people are as incompetent as it comes. Go to Lowe's.