A&E Factory Service - A & E Factory Service / Whirlpool service plan contractor / Sears Holdings TERRIBLE NO SHOW APPOINTMENT

Posted on Tuesday, February 12th, 2008 at 5:52pm CST by 250239cd

Product: Whirlpool Dishwasher

Company: A&E Factory Service

Location: c/o Sears Holdings Corp. 333 Beverly Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL, 60179, US

URL: http://www.aefactoryservice.com/

After waiting over a week and at least 4 calls to find proof of my extended warranty coverage thru Whirlpool Extended Service Plans. (Only after I called sales told the fax failed to connect from warranty sales to service dept.) This company was dispatched to repair my TWO year old Whirlpool Dishwasher First visit on 2/4/08 had to order part. (A complete motor assembly which certainly should not fail in a 2 yr old Whirlpool) Received part 2/8 and called for another appointment was given 2/12/08 8AM-5PM. Waited all day called 800 # at 4:50PM and was told tech got no answer at 3:28PM. A BOLDFACED LIE! I was home, have dogs that would bark at any noise at door and it was snowing lightly no foot prints at walk or door! Dispite speaking to a supervisor made to wait till 2/18/08 for next appointment. They had a could not care less attitude. STAY AWAY!

5d3c026c, 2009-02-02, 09:25PM CST

I had to deal with the terrible service from this company for about 2 months to get my refrigerator fixed which had leaked on my hardwood floor and ruined it. The refrigerator is only 2 years old. The first time the repairman came he said he could not find anything wrong and left without doing anything. Unfortunately, this is a rental unit and my renter let him leave without calling me first. I requested for another appointment and left specific instructions for the repairman to call me when he got to the unit so I could come over. He showed up without calling me again and again left without doing anything. For the third appointment, the repairman did not show at all. For the fourth appointment, he showed up and said he would have to order parts. For the fifth appointment, he showed up and said the wrong parts had been ordered. And finally, for the sixth appointment, the refrigerator finally got repaired! Throughout all these appointments, I was told numerous lies by the customer service representatives and even managers that I had asked to speak with (ie. that they had tried to call me and I didn't answer my phone, that the repairman was on his way when he was not going to show up for the appointment at all that day). This company is awful and I hope no one else out there has to go through all the hassle that I went through.