McKay's Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Horrible Service from McKay's Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Company: McKay's Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Location: 2020 Division Street
Waite Park, MN, 56387, US

URL: http://www.mckaysdodge.com/

was treated unfairly by McKay's Family Dodge Chrysler Jeep. The took in my vehicle - made me wait 1 week for the service manager to return in order to determine if they'd fix my vehicle under warranty (without any offer for a loaner car). I inquired about a loaner vehicle, but the price given was outrageous. When they finally did decide to fix my vehicle under warranty, they only did the bare minimum to slap it back together. After having it back on the road again I discovered one problem that was noted when I first went in, wasn't taken care of. Now because of the issue, I don't qualify to have it serviced under warranty. Had they done their job right the first time, I wouldn't be in this situation.

Not only that, but the service manager was extremely rude to me - even going to the lengths to talk bad about me and use slander against me. I will never bring my vehicle back to them again and will never purchase a vehicle from them again all because I was treated poorly as a customer. I gave them every chance to reconcile, but their treatment/quality of service only got worse.

ac3bd95a, 2012-03-14, 05:02PM CDT

McKay's Family Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep changed ownership in 2010. It is a different place and something like this would never happen under the new management.