Digitel Telecoms , Philippines - Non-Issuance of Approved Credit Adjustments to Phone & DSL Subscription

Posted on Friday, February 1st, 2008 at 4:37am CST by 74749bac

Product: Digitel - Home Phone Service & DSL Internet Subscription

Company: Digitel Telecoms , Philippines

Location: Head Office: 110 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Quezon City Philippines
Quezon City, Me, 1110, PH

URL: http://www.digitelone.com/

Telephone No. 49-8376350

DSL-DATA NO. 2498370808

Subscriber: Marina A. Dulla // Regina A. Dulla

I am making a follow up report on the matter concerning our Credit Adjustments, Rebates & Bill Disputes:

1. Line Transpose Issue : June 11- June 18, 2007

2. No DSL Connection: August 21 to September 11, 2007

3. Rebates ???? Made 10 months advance payments. Happy Deal

4. Illegitimate calls/charges ???? Billing pd. of 15 Aug- 14 Sep 2007 ( P 6.00 Total Calls made thru the Time Announcement 113-1 ).

On our Monthly Statement of Account I just currently received , for the Billing Period of 15 Dec 2007 - 14 Jan. 2008 the approved and expected refund of P630.06 expedited by CSR Sally SRBC has not yet transpire on our home phone/DSL - Happy Deal Plan account and the rebates for advance payments.

At this point in time for the past 8 months from day one this matter has been reported June 11 2007 & numerous follow-ups has been made each and evry month( Ref or report Nos. 3807282 ) this has been addressed to the head office ( Mr Lance & John Gokongwei , Jr. and Nimfa Romero of Sta. Rosa Buss. Center , 1710 Help Desk: Sandy Antonio Santillan and Ken Silverio ) I am urgently requesting a feedback & a concerete outcome and specified date when this credit will be reflected on our monthly statement of account.

d6a302d2, 2008-02-29, 05:32AM CST

From: Subsciber/Contact Person Miss regina A. Dulla

This issue has been settled and closed effective February 29, 2008 after this matter was forwarded to the OP-DTI and NTC Department.

I extend my appreciation and gratitude to the staff and management of the Office of the President for their prompt action.