Bella Brite

Company: Bella Brite

Location: 1101 W.120th Ave. suite 400 Broomfield, Co 80021
Broomfield, CO, 80021, US

URL: http://Bellabrite.com/

Warning! They offer a trial for 10 days. You have to cancel within 10 days or you will incur further charges on your account in my case $77.00. The email address on their website that they claim allows for easy cancellation doesn't work. Thats how they get you. By the time you get the product and go through all the hoops they have already charged your account. In my case on the 11th day. Please be careful.

b061709e, 2008-12-31, 12:06PM CST

I, too, have been scammed by Bella Brite. They called ME and offered a free trial with no obligation because of my good standing with American Express. I thought I was speaking to American Express. I DID NOT give them my credit card. I DID NOT sign anything, yet I've been billed 69.00 for nothing. I have disputed the charge with American Express. Everyone needs to go to FTC.gov and fill out a complaint.

7e2bd28f, 2012-01-24, 01:43AM CST

My husband ordered a free trial, shipping was a couple of bucks. Our credit card was charged $80.00 and we never got it back, even after turning it into the Better Bussiness Bureau. We returned their so called free trial. THIS IS STILL A SCAM, BELLA BRIGHT. BEWARE!!!!