TATA INDICOM - Offer Color Printer not delivered as promised

Posted on Monday, December 8th, 2008 at 3:55am CST by 0d14e92a

Product: TATA Indicome WIMAX Internet Service

Company: TATA INDICOM

Location: Tata Communications, 7-1-24/1, 6th Floor, ROXANA Towers, Greenland, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016 Indore Block A - 2nd Floor, Silver Mall, RNT Marg, Indore - 452001 Jaipur Tata Communications, 306, 3 Floor, Sangam Tower, Church Road, Jaipur - 3020
Hyderabad, AP, 500016, IN

URL: http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/

I have enrolled to TATA Indicom Broadband services under WIMAX Connection with free printer offer on 5th November 2008 as '[email protected]'.

I have paid 4 month rental i.e. Rs 3933/- in advance to avail the offer. As per the offer i should receive the Color printer with in 30 days of enrolment. Till today 08 December 2008, I have not received the printer.

When I called the customer on 30th Nov 2008, i was informed that i have not completed 30days; hence I need to wait till 30days to receive the printer. Again i called several times, every time I was given vague answers.

When i asked to terminate the connection, i was told that since this connection is under offer, and there is no security deposit, so money would not be returned back.

On 7th December 2008, i was called and informed that I will receive the printer in next 10days. The reason for delay was not mentioned.

Please find the e-mail below giving details of printer offer:

-------------------------------------------------------------

HP Colour Printer

worth Rs.1,500 FREE!

Congratulations!

Dear Customer,

Welcome to the world of Tata Indicom Broadband.

With your Tata Indicom Broadband

connection take a jump start into the world of high speed broadband, value packed tariff plans and a host of value added services like PC security suites, domain registrations, website hosting and more.

As part of our festive offer, you are eligible for a FREE HP Color Printer worth Rs.1500. The printer will be delivered at your installation address within 30 working days.

For any clarifications please call our Customer Service team in your city. For offer details and terms and conditions, please click here.

Best regards,

Customer Service

Tata Communications Internet Services Limited.

Please visit our website for further details

Copyright 2008 Tata Communications Internet Services Limited. All rights reserved.

If you are unable to view this message correctly, please ensure that you are connected to the internet and click on the following link: View Mailer

This is a post-only mailing from Tata Indicom Broadband and we are unable to receive any responses that you may send on this message. Should you have any queries please call our customer service in your city or write to [email protected]

======================================

While taking the connection, TATA Indicom promises many things.

I have 3933/- in advance and i am getting pathetic responses for my call,

though i am entitled for the printer.

This i consider an exploitation. Atleast i should be given an appropriate

reason for not giving the printer on time.

TATA Indicom has come out with offers to attaract customers and when

customer enrole for the same the offer is not given to the customer as

promised.