AURIGA and Aurigacrown - Spanish Cheap Car Renters

Product: AURIGA Car Rental SEVILLE AIRPORT

Company: AURIGA and Aurigacrown

Location: SEVILLA, ES

URL: http://DoYouSpain.com/

AURIGA CAR RENTALS (agents of DoYouSpain.com)They are a very bad outfit to do business with. They replaced my intial car which had rear-wiper missing, a damaged alloy front wheel and antennae missing with a damaged, unclean car. The car-pick-up point should have made me suspicious, but I trusted them! It was a dingy, dark part of a badly lit underground car-park and the replacement car had a small hole in the plastic grille in front and a small paint scuff mark on a rear quarter panel and a 4 inch split at the bottom of the screen. I only noticed the damage when we were obliged to handwash the 2 cars next day in the daylight and we were by then 200 KM away from the office. I pointed-out the damage to the representative on our return and was told that there was nothing to worry about. I now see that AURIGA have charged me Euros 150 as if I was resposible for the damage to the car.I have seen other negative statements about this/these companies on the www: Tourists beware! Stick with reputable Car Hire firms like Avis or Hertz or Budget. Aurigacrown Head Office are not answering their telephone either!