OAN serrvice, ESBI & USBI - Telephone billing fraud

Posted on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 at 1:01pm CST by 4d1d69ac

Company: OAN serrvice, ESBI & USBI

I am a customer of verizon Telephone Company. In my billing statements from Verizon I am being charged an amount for 'Other Provider'for more than a year. For billing date 11/14/08 I was charged $29.86 and $ 51.21 for 12/14/08. Today I called my phone company about this charge. I was told about OAN Services,ESBI & USBI who are charging me through Verizon. I tried to call OAN,who are going to give the cedit for 2 months. ESBI who are also going to give credit for 2 months but not from October 2007. USBI who charged $ 21.35 through my phone company this month only are not answering the phone.

fd2605fb, 2010-10-06, 07:22PM CDT

Cancel the Third Party Billing on your phone bill - block it. Congress allows phone companies to do this. Also, do NOT pay ESBI. ESBI is in violation ofr a court order to not do business. They are scammers. Contact the Federal Trade Commission in D.C. and the Dept. of Justice. The Justice Dept. issued this Order in 2000, I believe. Anyway, you can find the Order on line. Call them also, be firm, tell them off and say you KNOW that they are in violation of a Court Order issued by the Dept. of Justice in 2000. Do NOT ever pay these people. I just wish that I still worked at the Justice Dept. I was in Antitrust Law.