Shanalogic.com - Do not deal with ShanaLogic.com !!

Posted on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 at 8:23pm CST by 0479c1cc

Product: Indie accessories - gifts

Company: Shanalogic.com

Location: 1247 Rosewood St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Ann Arbor, MI, 98104, US

URL: http://Shanalogic.com/

I purchased some trinkets online two weeks ago (December 9th or 10th), and with express shipping was promised to have it by at the latest December 22, 2008. It is now Dec. 23 and i still dont have the stuff, with no support whatsoever by the merchant to help track or even engage in emailing or a phone call. The company is 'run' by Shana Victor, who instead of retrieving information about the package just told me to be patient... patient? the night before my holiday celebration? I would not have paid the money, or even thought about not getting the items in on time had the promise of ON TIME deliver had been made...

I am highly dissatisfied with the service and how the transaction took place. I now have 4 gifts to replace since i dont have the package, and will have to spend tomorrow doing last minute stuff in the mall. Thanks.

8d1a7e33, 2008-12-23, 09:32PM CST

Hi there Victor!

You ordered your items on the december 14th with priority shipping. We promise on our site that if you order by the 15th with priority shipping, you will get your items by december 25th. We have no policy where you are promised items on the 22nd and I'm confused about why you would think that.

My assistant and I have emailed you many times including tracking information and you don't seem to be getting our emails:-(

4 days ago I sent you this email:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Shana

Date: Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Subject: Re: delivery dates?

To: Victor Lopez

Hi!

Here's your usps.com tracking:-)

420945419101805213907233423504

xoxo!

Shana

-------

Obviously if you are unhappy with your items when they arrive, we will be happy to refund you. Right now the package is in California (where you live) so I'm sure it will arrive tomorrow just in time:-)

Thanks,

Shana

8d1a7e33, 2008-12-24, 08:26PM CST

Your order was delivered today december 24th, the day we promised you.

Thanks and have a great holiday!

Label/Receipt Number: 4209 4541 9101 8052 1390 7233 4235 04

Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 8:42 AM on December 24, 2008 in HAYWARD, CA 94541.