Walmart - WALMART SURVEY SCAM

Posted on Sunday, December 21st, 2008 at 2:47am CST by 30eff736

Company: Walmart

Location: Los Banos, CA, 93635, US

URL: http://www.entry.survey.walmart.com/

I take surveys all the time for different products, places, etc. The walmart survey is the ONLY survey that requires you to "purchase, apply for, transfer balance, etc." In order to be entered for their " you could win one of five" $1000.00 gift cards.

8e38d900, 2009-01-19, 11:42AM CST

I completed a survey for walmart several days ago. was e-mailed that I had won a gift cert. for a $1000, now I find out it's a hoax. What' up with this? Hope they don't want me to shop at their stores anymore. Hello K-mart!

a28a7c67, 2009-02-11, 03:53PM CST

AFTER SHOPPING TODAY AT WALMART I NOTICE ON MY RECEIPT THAT IF I COMPLETED A SURVEY ON MY WALMART EXPERIENCE, I COULD POSSIBLE BE ONE OUT OF FIVE PEOPLE TO REC'D A $1000 WALMART CREDIT CARD.WELL #1

THERE WAS NOWHERE NOR DID IT ASK FOR MY ELEVEN DEGIT ID #. #2 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN, WELL IT SAID I HAD TO BUY TWO THINGS, TO KEEP GOING, THATS WHEN I NEW THAT WALMART HAD SUNK TO THE LOWER LEVEL OF THE FOOD CHAIN. THIS EXPERIENCE WAS NO DIFFERENT THEN THE SPAMMERS HIT EVERYONE WITH. YOU WOULD THINK THAT AS BIG AS WALMARK IS THAT THEY WOULDN'T SINK THIS LOW, " WRONG "

5a8a17cf, 2009-02-12, 01:03PM CST

I was just about to go online and take the survey. I am so glad I read these messages first. Walmart should be ashammed.

6b8b3c7f, 2009-06-18, 10:09AM CDT

I also filled out the Walmart survey and it does not ask for the ID# which is on the receipt. I feel it's a scam. As soon as I started answering the survey questions, people started calling me. What a SCAM!

07292bc2, 2009-12-19, 11:15AM CST

Amen! I am not shopping with them anymore! Treat their employees like dirt.

8de0a6a5, 2009-12-29, 10:48AM CST

Just went through the same thing. I do the auto zone and walgreens surveys all the time and never have to do anything but enter my ID and tell how my shopping experience was on that day. Maybe this is all part of the new improved Walmart-scan your customers. I bet Sam Walmart would roll over in his grave if he knews about some of the things his multi million dollar stores are doing. I believe his theory was to have all American made products and CUSTOMERS came first. Most things they sell now are made in China and boxed in the US. making them Amer. Made what a joke. I still can read. My local Walmart quit carring Pioneer Sugar which is locally grown and owned. Walmart is looking out for Walmart not our economy.

8968a332, 2010-02-03, 01:18PM CST

I just came home from walmart, filled out the survey, there were no additional questions or receipt #,s needed

659a3af2, 2010-07-17, 06:54AM CDT

Seriously? Just because you can't complete a survey for you to win money, you think they've sunk low? Get over it. Earn your own money.

And stupid, his name isn't Sam Walmart.

da5723fa, 2010-07-21, 01:45PM CDT

I just took the wal-mart survey and you are right. It requires you to select several offers and pay for them to complete the survey and be qualified.

8208a716, 2010-09-17, 12:48AM CDT

I got "sucked in" and i actually gave my info and believe me I have regretted it. The "sharks" are circling me now. I am getting phone calls (I had to sign up for the government's 1-800-do not call list). I will STILL get the calls for a month. Unfortunately, I did not know about this site, or I would NOT have been "sucked in" to the site. BEWARE. IT IS A RIP OFF. There is NO WAY to claim the $1000.00.

2397cb99, 2010-10-06, 10:09AM CDT

i have the same thing. but i cannot get past where it asks me if i want to continue in english or spanish! imagaine that. and i am a us born here citizen! i have tried four times and can get no further.

it's a scam alright. don't waste your time.

2868a709, 2010-12-31, 12:23AM CST

I filled out part of the "Win $1,000 from Walmart" and hit "continue." Then I decided against it and quit. But by hitting "continue" I figure my email went to some people, because now I can plan on MANY emails going to my "spam."

Thanks a lot.

Anonymous, 2011-01-12, 06:36PM CST

its not right ,,any lawyers out there reading this,,,walmart is screwing people over,,take survey,,,stop then you get all kinds of e-mails phone calls selling stuff etc.they say they keep your info private???right!!!!!!!!!!!walmart sucks,,lost another customer!!

54d0f751, 2011-01-19, 09:43PM CST

i took the survey 8/16/2010 and still have not got the 200.00 gift card. i have called many times only to be told i should get it 7-10 days. i wonder if they know people are paying for the survey but not receiving the gift cards?

6d1dac20, 2011-02-13, 12:55PM CST

I promised that I would never again participate in this type of Survey. Reason: It seems each time I did give

the answers, a flood of emails arrived

and they never stopped until I

'unsubscribed' several times. I really

convinced myself again that there really is nothing free in all of this

"garbage".

f3cec665, 2011-10-24, 06:30PM CDT

I have just tried to enter a contest..only to get the run around. I buy from here partly because of this contest. I am no longer going to buy from here and l will be telling others about this scam!

Anonymous, 2012-06-16, 02:43PM CDT

i believe i may have been a victim off a walmart scam. what can i do?

b243b32b, 2013-01-13, 03:14PM CST

Yes this SURVEY is actually a survey to learn of how many IDIOTS are out there believing to win some kind of prize.

Well you DID win so congratulations Pass word around. Yes you can view yourself as winning the knowing you are a FOOL.

Itself have been filling surveys for YEARS an won not a single cent.

Ed B., 2014-02-12, 02:26AM CST

Go to www.survey.walmart.com. Then go to www.survey.walmart.com---click Participate In Walmart Survey (offering a $1000 gift card). Go to the bottom of the page and click on the link. This will get you into the survey. This one is not a scam.

Timothy S., 2014-02-21, 03:24PM CST

Be alert people! Most of the scams you see are not Walmart's doing but a bunch of A-Holes with too much time on their hands!

Who the devil can read the captchas??

Eric P., 2014-09-06, 10:27AM CDT

If you had entered the URL correctly, you would have been taken to the correct site. Please enter the URL correctly from the receipt. If you are going to go to this site to complain, just make sure you do not make yourself look like a fool. If you entered the URL listed at the top of this page, you have noticed it directed you to the correct page. If you continued to enter information. It was your fault, not Walmart. Please take responsibility for your idiocy.