Cheesecake Factory - Cheesecake Factory Website Orders Unreliable

Company: Cheesecake Factory

Location: 26901 Malibu Hills Road
Calabasas Hills, CA, 91301, US

URL: http://shop.thecheesecakefactory.com/

I ordered six cakes totalling over $400 and after some hour and one half on-line struggling to place the order. I'm not sure why it is so difficult, but i did have the same problem last year too. This year the site is redesigned but even more difficult especially if you try to order several cakes to be delivered to multiple addresses. I could not find where to include a note card which is in their FAQs but impossible to find and fill-out.

Needless to say, one of my cakes was delivered three days ahead of time and with no indication about who the sender was.

I had originally placed the order as a guest and several times the website doubled my order number and surprised me with the cost total. This I was able to correct. But potential buyers should beware. I emailed the site about my issues and asked for a return call but never got one and it is now five days since my placing the order.

I never did get a confirmation email about the order either. I was able to printout the order at the time of placement however.

My advice is to either call your order in or try placing through a local Cheesecake Factory Restaurant. i plan to research other companies that may offer cheesecakes in the future after this experience.