www.tvdvdmania.com

Posted on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008 at 2:47am CST by 389aefa5

Company: Not Available

Location: NU

URL: http://www.tvdvdmania.com/

54 disc set of Little House on the Prairie.

a poor copy plus 2 discs missing.

no recourse. STAY AWAY.

30865735, 2008-12-18, 02:41PM CST

TVDVDmania.com is the BIGGEST RIPOFF ONLINE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! YOU WILL GET SCREWED! THEY SAY THEY WILL GLADLY REFUND YOUR MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED! YEAH, RIGHT!! YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM!! WE LOST OVER $150 .........THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER AND NO ADDRESS ONLINE. WE GOT THEIR # FROM OUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. EVERYONE SHOULD CALL THEM UP (NOT THAT IT WILL DO ANY GOOD!!) CALL 1-778-282-8099.......GIVE 'EM HELL, HARRY!

42d26c23, 2008-12-20, 02:29PM CST

This company looks like a real fraud. I am in the process of trying to get my money refunded. I ordered the entire collection of "Bonanza" only to have my credit card declined. This company called me and said that there was a problem in the processing of my order and asked if they could run it through again. I agreed (and shouldn't have had I known this would have happened). The company said that they would call me when the order went through and tell me when my item shipped. It has been over 2 weeks, and I have received nothing. I have called their phone number many times, and emailed their "contact us" section of their website, and have a not a single response. I researched online and found the amazon.com forum discussion and found complaint after complaint about this company. At this point, I called my credit card company, and like I said, I am now in the process of getting it refunded. My credit card company said the reason my credit card was declined the first time was because this company showed up as a "red flag" company because of their reputation.In all of the forums I read, 100% of them stated that the DVDs are bootleg copies from the television. This company goes by another name as well: TV SHOW MONSTER which showed up as the name on my credit card statement. Everyone also stated that this company is located in Canada, but runs out of China, so the same United States laws governing copyright infringement do not apply to them. They have not responded my to emails or phone calls. The amazon.com forum discussions also stated that this company does NOT have a return address when they send items, so you will never be able to return or refund anything from them. I write this to anyone who is thinking about buying from this company in hopes that they will research this company BEFORE ordering anything from them. I, myself, was too naive to research them before ordering. I am now out a lot of money for the Christmas Season. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT ORDER FROM TVDVDMANIA.COM!

4c432033, 2008-12-27, 09:55AM CST

My wife bought me the twilight zone dvd's for my birthday from this company. Needless to say, it was a total disaster, the dvd's did not play all the way thru and some did not load at all. We emailed them, and they said they would send another copy. We haven't received the copy yet, although it has only been two weeks. We need to make sure they don't charge us for the replaced copy.

30a8e072, 2009-01-18, 02:35PM CST

I bought a 10 disc set of Harry O for my brother for Christmas. None of the DVD's played all the way through and they all are of poor quality in that they have split images. I e-mailed their customer service and have not received any response, despite the fact that the website states that they should respond in 24-48 hours.

7fed5f64, 2009-02-11, 09:33PM CST

I just wanted to let everyone know that tvdvdmania is now listed as planetdvdstore.com. DO NOT ORDER from this site. Is a big RIP OFF!!!!!

955f9532, 2009-02-12, 07:14PM CST

Don't buy from this website (tvdvdmania)

I ordered full set of Bonanza and a full set of Gunsmoke Jan 19, 09 and they will not return my email telling me where they are.

e930c6b9, 2009-02-16, 02:40PM CST

Bought The Complete Cosby Show. Arrived as Illegal copies and Broken. DO NOT buy from this Rip Off Company!!!

9745db8d, 2009-08-05, 02:46PM CDT

PlanetDVDStore (apparently AKA TVDVDMania) just this week (08/04/09) refunded the purchase price and shipping charge for the Three Stooges series. I cancelled the order because the promise to ship time (10 to 14 days) had been exceeded. The management at PlanetDVDStore DID respond to me in a timely manner. Incidentally the $ 2.08 credit card fee for processing outside the U.S.A was also refunded.